Parent reviews for My Little Pony: Twinkle Wish Adventure

Girly, cutesy, winter-themed tale of friendship.

Adult Written byRarityfan October 1, 2018

MLP for the younger ones

A must watch for fans of older generations of MLP. Some dramatic moments despite it's cuteness factor. Lots of consumerism as it is MLP.

Parent of a 5-year-old Written byailbhed August 21, 2016

NOT suitable for very small children

My four-year-old son was frightened by the dragon and the storm, and we had to turn it off. So I think the Common Sense rating here is a little off. My son is a big fan of the 1980's movies (I particularly recommend the Rainbow parade movie for small children) so this was a disappointment.
Adult Written bydragoonlover September 7, 2010

Musical, funny cartoon for all pony lovers.

Ignore the obvious troll who wouldn't know a good kids show if it hit him/her in the face. There is nothing "off" about My Little Pony and this is a fine DTV for fans of old school My Little Pony and for newcomers as well. The characters are warm and the humor is actually funny. However the songs are the true star. They're great. This is a far cry from the old days of preschool cartoons that had little intelligence or humor to appeal to the whole family. I'm not afraid to say that I like My Little Pony, and Twinkle Wish Adventure is a good starting point for the new generation.