All teen and kid member reviews for My Super Ex-Girlfriend

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byberksierra April 9, 2008

older teen romantic comedy with sexual refrences. not for younger people

parents need to know that this movie isn't very good. matt's friend is alot like Bernie from "About last night" a rude off who is only into conquering girls, not really into having a good relationship. matt and jenny have sex pretty earley on. she breaks his bed in the process, and he tells his friend so. there is some strong profanity; hanna calls jenny a crazy bitch, and thats just the beggining. there are alot of sexual refernces. matt also has sex with Hannna. jenny tells matt that she and berry came pretty close to having sex in their jr. year, but is gets interpted. there is some comic book styal violence; jenny throws a shrak at matt and hanna; and blasts threw his roof.
Teen, 17 years old Written byjasonbonilla July 10, 2012

swaggie

nothing just that
Teen, 14 years old Written byPoison Ivey June 29, 2009

super hero comedy

Really good movie. I probably think so because of Uma Thurman. Appropriate for ages 13 and up.
Kid, 12 years old June 5, 2009
this was a funny movie and some sex in it but it was fine.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKadaraitis April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byquertydog April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byWlk3Dgs April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bypoe28 April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bymisscompetitive April 9, 2008

ok

i thought this was a good movie but it was very grown up for not only me but both my siblings i think if you are not sure if one of your kids can watch it i think you should defenetly watch it first>>>>>
Teen, 14 years old Written bydirecterdude123 April 9, 2008

OK

It made me laugh but it was not the best movie of all. I don't recamend this to real comedy fans.

a great movie

it was great hysterical and its not terrible apperently 12 year-olds can watch pretty woman (rated r) because its a "clasic" but this is to much it really wasnt that bad