Kid reviews for My Super Ex-Girlfriend

My Super Ex-Girlfriend Poster Image

Great Movie

This movie is great g girl is really cool and Rainn Wilson is a nice touch. Great movie for kids over 12 or anyone who knows what sex is. In this movie there is 3 sex scenes. In the first one g girl gets on top of him and thrusts in to him very harshly multiple times until she is finished. It is pretty graphic even though nothing is shown she breaks his bed for petes sake! In the other scene g girl flies him above New York City and unzips his pants then they begin to have sex they have sex while free falling down to the ground and at the last second she pulls up saving them. This scene is also quite graphic as there is lots of thrusting and loud moaning and you can see the pleasure on her face. The last scene is just like the first, like no joke exactly the same. Other than the sex scenes this movie is great and is fairly appropriate (as there is no nudity). Hope this review helps you decide whether to watch this movie and if you do I hope you enjoy it.

swaggie

nothing just that

super hero comedy

Really good movie. I probably think so because of Uma Thurman. Appropriate for ages 13 and up.
this was a funny movie and some sex in it but it was fine.