Parent reviews for Nanny McPhee

Nanny McPhee Poster Image

My daughter's favorite movie

My 5 year old absolutely loves this movie. It is a very well acted movie that teaches some lovely life lessons to kids. It has a few things in for the parents to giggle at which is always fun. To be honest, it is has become one of my favorite movies too

1 person found this helpful.

Kids Loved It

The whole family enjoyed this including my 6 year old girl and almost 8 year old boy. It holds up really well to today. It's very similar to Mary Poppins without the singing and a bit of witchcraft added in.
1 person found this helpful.

Love this movie

This is an amazing movie that will be great for your whole family! you are sure to love it! go check out nanny mcphee returns after you finish this one.

Magical movie to watch as a family. A++++

Definitely a number 1 pick for a family night movie.

The butt review

Nanny McPhee is a great movie made for all audiences, there is some potty humor where the kids introduce themselves as poop, and bum. There is nothing bad about the movie so any kid that is five and older can watch it. There is a scene where a lady tries to have sex with the man and tries to get on him.

Liked it

Some families might think the first appearance of the Nanny MIGHT be scary under 6 years. The movie is great to watch with the family! Very mild language!

I'm Nanny ya all yo!

Like a 2000's Mary Poppins, and it will not be for everybody. Good for the family that wants an evening with an alternative fantasy movie without princes and princesses. For the bank account you can spend it with the idyllic farm holidays in real England.

But one last thing

I feel that in the movie it shows Agatha, Aggie, playing with a rattle that has significance. It is a dear heirloom from their late mother. The rattle however has parts and pieces that could choke the actor playing Agatha and also for viewers is not the smartest choice for an accessory for a baby.

The new Mary Poppins

This is an excellent movie! I have watched it about 5 times in the past 2 days. I love it. My 7-year-old and I watched both of them and I was actually able to get her to sit down through the whole movie both of them. That doesn't happen! I also love her"lessons" and the messages of both movies.