Kid reviews for Nanny McPhee

Nanny McPhee Poster Image

One of my childhood favorites

When i was younger, i loved this movie and the second one! It may be scary at some times, but that is all you should be concerned about really. This movie is one of my childhood favorites and if i love it, maybe your child will too!

Cute film

I really liked this movie. There were many positive messages about family and the plot was really creative! Everyone acted really well and it was a very enjoyable film.

The best movie for kids

It’s amazing for kids it’s shows that you need to be respectful to everyone around you

o o f

i wouldn't know how to explain this. i've watched both nanny mcphee's as a child and loved both of them. watching it now just gives me cute and happy vibes, as i get nostalgic of my past as a small blob. there's something about old kids' movies that's so charming. i wouldn't recommend this movie to children of 9+ unless they still have a love for magic and adventure.

1 person found this helpful.
One of the best movies ever

Caution: this film is not for children under 8 years

I think Nanny Mcphee (2005) will scare and disturb children younger that 8 years old by at least 75% (In the entire movie)

Age 6

This movie is fabulous

Great movie

That's a great movie that contain scary things and funny sick as the pop stepping scene and and scary with the bomb scene

dogs