Kid reviews for National Lampoon's Animal House

John Belushi's raucous toga party has sex, cursing, drinking

Teen, 14 years old Written bykgalahad July 18, 2021

Unbelievably Hilarious... Best Enjoyed When Kids Are a Little Older

It's not that a 14 year old can't handle this movie... It's just that a sixteen year old would laugh even harder. Free Advice: If you want to watch this with your kids, ease up a little and have a laugh.
Teen, 14 years old Written byClorox bleach May 24, 2020

Toga party

This movie is really good and it doesn't deserve to be for ages 17+, it deserves to be for ages 10+

Kid, 12 years old February 6, 2019

I'm A Zit. Get it?

Vintage influential (Caddyshack, VanWilder, Ferris Bueller, etc) frat film features outrageously drunken Belushi antics and stellar goofy, classic scenes insane for the time it was made. TOGA! TOGA!

Teen, 15 years old Written bysuperteen July 13, 2018

great

this is great a classic its one of the best movies i have seen but there is nudity breasts and butts and a rape joke
lots of uses of drugs. there is sex barely off screen someone almost has sex with a passed out girl but still its great!!! but the high light is john belushi as bluto though. the cursing is a average r movie

Teen, 17 years old Written byMovie Nerd 45 May 3, 2018

Hilarious 70's comedy has sex and heavy drugs and alcohol useage

Animal House is a great comedy but is definitely not suitable for anyone under 13. Characters constantly have casual sex throughout, engage in binge drinking and smoke marijuana. There is also a moment where a main character finds out that a girl he is about to have sex with is only 13 (played as a joke). Overall, Animal House is a great comedy and really worth it's iconic status. I love rude comedies such as this but I do not recommend it for anyone under 14.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheStifmeister January 25, 2017

Toga! Toga!

John Belushi is pretty funny, but this is the film that art the standard for raunchy comedy movies.

Teen, 13 years old Written bylimabeanzrule May 18, 2014

Teen, 16 years old Written byFunpun September 5, 2013

Funny not for kids

Awesome movie, uses of the f word are at a high though. If you are looking for a family movie to watch with your kids do not watch this movie. There are some nude scenes, but this is by far my favorite Kevin Bacon movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySirkin reviews June 23, 2012

Sirkin reviews

In this 1978 master piece John Belushi is better than ever

Teen, 15 years old Written byhusker97 March 20, 2012

not the most innapropriate movie ever

most people think this is the most innapropriate movie ever, here's a news flash, it isnt!

Teen, 16 years old Written byjfreighgiuhg March 23, 2011

Will turn into the best four years ever!!

Animal House is hands down the best comedy ever. Between drinking with friends, pulling pranks, and joining in food fights, college has never been better. And what about the ladies? Well, rest assured you will not be disappointed. Just remember, "Over, did you say over? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell NO!!"

Teen, 13 years old Written byjjacobs343 January 22, 2011

Awesome!

I saw it last year... there was al ot of sex but i loved it!!

Teen, 14 years old Written bygabe h May 16, 2010

Teen, 17 years old Written byoctober1985 March 14, 2010
Kid, 12 years old December 22, 2008

COOL!!!!

luved it!!!! best john belushi movie ever!!!!!!! this movie was awesome although there were some sex related stuff it was fine!
Teen, 13 years old Written byJWilliams303 April 9, 2008

toga! toga!

this movie is awesome!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byPeewee April 9, 2008
I am 15 and i saw this movie when I was 13 and then my mom bought it for me so I don't see what the big deal is I mean so what it's not like most kids have not heard all the curse words in it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bylordmax April 9, 2008