All teen and kid member reviews for National Security

Teen, 16 years old Written byjadabub February 10, 2013

HEY

I hate you Common Sense Media! It actually has a lesson and teamwork! Not everything will be about unicorns and stuff for 9 year olds! Sure, it might be a bit sensual, rather iffy, but for me, a 16 year old, it's comedic, classic, not bad at all. It shows perserverance and working together, like i said before, not cheesy, a good 2003 movie to watch whenever your bored!

yall are crazy 14 and up??????

despite the 14 and up rating i say this is not a bad movie. yes it could do withought the cussing and one scean is sexualy suggestive but i think its an okay movie for kids 11 and up. this is my all time favorite movie!!!!
Kid, 11 years old August 14, 2014

Throughout the movie, I thought to myself "Why am I watching this junk" and that's all I got out of this, thinking just that.

I actually think this might be as bad as "Grown Ups 2". There is violence, language and some sex in this stupid buddy-cop movie. Violence is comic even though it's not funny. Sex is similar to Wayans action comedies like Little Man and White Chicks which are both dumb movies like this. Profanity includes some strong language.