Kid reviews for National Security

Indistinguishable dumb action comedy.

Teen, 14 years old Written bymbhky.16 March 26, 2021

Why 15?

This is not too violent for tweens. They can handle it. Overall great movie
Teen, 16 years old Written byusername342343 March 25, 2021

Nice Movie

A really nice move for tweens and up

Teen, 13 years old Written byAnonymous88 August 12, 2020

Unfunny

Martin Lawrence is far from likeable in this film. He is a narcissist and is crucially not very funny.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDeclan1700 January 21, 2018
Teen, 13 years old Written byNickz November 17, 2017

Good movie in my opinion

This movie has a fair amount of violence but it is in a funny way over all this movie is really good I watched this movie at least 12 times I strongly recommend it.

Kid, 11 years old August 14, 2014

Throughout the movie, I thought to myself "Why am I watching this junk" and that's all I got out of this, thinking just that.

I actually think this might be as bad as "Grown Ups 2". There is violence, language and some sex in this stupid buddy-cop movie. Violence is comic even though it's not funny. Sex is similar to Wayans action comedies like Little Man and White Chicks which are both dumb movies like this. Profanity includes some strong language.

Teen, 16 years old Written byjadabub February 10, 2013

HEY

I hate you Common Sense Media! It actually has a lesson and teamwork! Not everything will be about unicorns and stuff for 9 year olds! Sure, it might be a bit sensual, rather iffy, but for me, a 16 year old, it's comedic, classic, not bad at all. It shows perserverance and working together, like i said before, not cheesy, a good 2003 movie to watch whenever your bored!

yall are crazy 14 and up??????

despite the 14 and up rating i say this is not a bad movie. yes it could do withought the cussing and one scean is sexualy suggestive but i think its an okay movie for kids 11 and up. this is my all time favorite movie!!!!