Kid reviews for Neighbors

Neighbors Poster Image

this 2014 r rated comedy is not for kids

has some nudity and language a lot of drugs throughout

Inappropriate lmaoo

There was loads of nudity, sex, drugs and stuff. I only actually watched it for 2 actresses I love. If I was older I would’ve enjoyed it more.

We need to talk about this movie..

This is definitely not a movie for kids… for someone who likes horror movies I am very generous with my ratings but this movie was OUT OF POCKET. It was so bad but I mean it was funny. Most kids would not be mature enough to watch it.. even if they do get all the jokes. This movie is definitely unforgettable

Ok, but really disappointing

Neighbors (or Bad Neighbours) is a comedy about a couple who move in next to a party of college kids. I was expecting this movie to be hilarious, but I have to say I was really disappointed when I watched it and found that it does have its funny moments, but it wasn’t hilarious. However it is still kind of funny at times, with some decent humour, but it isn’t REALLY funny like I was expecting. There is some sexual humour, nudity and language, so I’d recommend this for ages 16 and up. Decent comedy. Not hilarious but still OK.

very raunchy but still hilarious

great movie but inappropriate. a lot of drinking, sex, nudity, drugs/smoking.

Neighbors

Wasn't that inappropriate

Hilarous

absolutely hilarious.

I wish the age could go up to +100

I watched this movie and had to skip through every scene. Yes I guess some parts were funny but not worth it. Every other word was the F word and in between were every swear word known. Shows main characters doing it in front a baby and then doing it in front of college kids. Many of the collage kids smoke, do drugs, have sex and drink. Sooooo many sexual jokes that I don't even want to repeat. I don't think even adults should be watching this!