Kid reviews for Never Say Never Again

Never Say Never Again Poster Image

Not the best but okay

In this bond film, Sean Connery was 54, a bit younger than Roger Moore when he did Octopussy in the same year that this film was made. I think its quite good but maybe a bit boring for kids under 11. There is one scene where a woman holds bond at gunpoint and he fires an exploding pellet into her stomach and then she explodes. Its probably the worst bond film i’ve seen but Its still quite good. I think a different actor should have portrayed bond as Sean Connery was 54 when he did this film. The fight scenes are quite dramatic. In conclusion, I think its suitible for people 11 and over.

Disappointing Movie

Very disappointing movie. Had no James bond humor and theme song which made the movie extremely dull. However, later in the movie it gets a little better because of a motercycle chase. But, if you are planning to watch all the James Bond don't make this your first priority.

boring Bond flick is better for young viewers

even though this is a James Bond flick, is lacks the action, fighting, and thrills than the others. its more of a slow, boring, dragged out film with hardly any action. when there is action, its mostly just small explosions and a few shots from guns.

its pretty good.