Kid reviews for Neverland

Decent Peter Pan prequel has some fantasy violence, scares.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 13 years old Written bysmile08 June 16, 2012

wonderful fantasy

Being a Peter Pan fan, I LOVED it!!! I thought it was a really good portrayal of Peter Pan. The action is ongoing and you really feel for the characters. Kids who like fantasy will probably like it. There is some stabbing and sword fighting but nothing major. There is also some sexual content between the (lady) Captain and Jimmy in one scene. If your kid is pretty mature, they can probably watch it. Overall, this was a very satisfying film that I believe should have gone to theaters.

Teen, 13 years old Written byJaneEyre<3 December 6, 2011

MUST WATCH!

IT WAS AWESOME! i really really enjoyed it there is one scene with bonnie and jimmy that is rather inappropriate, but very brief. peter is so perfect and i would definitely watch again

Teen, 14 years old Written bygilly_boy February 27, 2012

Worth the watch.

It is a good show, although not perfect. I consider myself as a Peter Pan expert and he shouldn't have his memory at the end. When Peter lost his memory in the second episode, to me, that explained a lot. But he got his memory back which isn't right. Peter Pan is the person who can never really remember so in a way that is a disapointment. Plus, I thought Peter would be there for twenty years or something since he has a sibling that replaced him and grew to be at least twenty while Peter was still a kid. But I have to say, the show was well put together.

Teen, 13 years old Written by8rebel24 December 20, 2011

Good for older kids and adults

I thought it was great for kids who like Harry Potter or other fantasy books.