Kid reviews for News of the World

News of the World Poster Image

Lots left out in the csm review

This movie is amazing! I loved it and watched it twice in one day. But I'm quirky and use closed captions and I noticed 1 f-word that csm forgot to mention. There's also mild blood mixed into the intense violence. (bloody mist, small splatters, etc.) I also felt like the themes were pretty intense too. Overall: Sex- 0/5 Violence and blood- 3/5 Language- 3/5 Drugs and alcohol- 1/5 (I can't remember if there was any)

Depends on the kid

This movie is very good. In the beginning scenes, you see a little bit of blood and a man hung. There is also an intense gunfight. I think if your kid can handle this, they’ll be fine with the movie. I cried a tiny bit in a few parts of the movie as well, but it’s not all sad and has some uplifting moments and a good ending.

Wonderful

This movie taught me a lot of positive messages. It may have a couple of swear words and scene inappropriate for younger audiences but overall with a parents supervision, younger kids could watch this.

good to see a western doesn't rely completely on gun fights

age rating: This film has no swearing and it is only this age rating as when someone is shot there are splashes of blood. The only other thing to worry about is at the start of the movie there is a man who has been hung. but, there really isn't much detail into the injury's in this movie. there is no swearing but there is a implied sex scene but as i said it is implied and we see nothing. the movie: this movie is good. I think it is quite creative of the director for not relying on gunfire being the main themes of the movie there is only one intense gunfight in the whole movie. It is about a man called Captain Kidd ( Tom hanks ) taking a little indian girl called Johanna ( Helena Zengel ) back to her home. It is a nice slow movie about a man learning to become a father and realising he also depends on her. Good movie.

It's a really good movie, you should watch it.

It a GREAT movie, it is a bit violent but nothing bad.

Good movie!

News of the World is a good movie with positive messages thorough out. It does have some cussing in it but not horrible. As far as drinking and smoking goes some of the characters do smoke and there is some drunkenness in the background of some scenes. Vilence wise there is some fighting but it is not graphic

babys can watch this

there is nuting rong wit his move raght hear

A little long and boring

There were a few bad words. I did like the story, but I thought it was a long movie. It had some boring parts.