Kid reviews for Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist Poster Image

It is totally appropriate for teens!!!
1 person found this helpful.

Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist

I thought this was a very underrated movie. Micheal Cera was the only reason why I watched this movie and it was good. I recommend this movie.

It's okay for preteens.

I really liked this movie. It's very funny and romantic. Nick and Norah are both role models but the people they spend time with aren't exactly. One of Norah's friends is so drunk that they all have to take care of her. I watched it when I was 13 with friends from ages 11-19 and they all weren't negatively affected by it.

love it

I like it!

This is a great movie but does have sexual behavior and has a lot of drinking in it. I think the movie is appropriate for mature kids, mature as in won't be badly influenced by the film. It does have some good role models though. No where in the movie do people pick on the other guys in Nicks band who are gay. All in all I think it is an entertaining movie.

Hard PG13

this is a pg13 superbad, mixed with more romance than superbad was. and it is actually enjoyable. I had wanted to see this wen it came out, but no one wanted to go with me. so i kinda forgot about it. until a few weeks ago i saw it in a used dvd store and bought it. i avoided watching it for 2 weeks because i thought it was a love story. It really wasnt to much. And i really enjoyed it. There is tons of sexual content,etc (like the bands names) in this movie. same with language (one fword at the beggining). but overall i enjoyed it Also there is tons of drinking

11+

This Is A Great Movie for Almost ALL Ages! Michael Cera Is A Great Actor!

Awesome movie. Love it, and I'm 15

Don't watch it.

Believable????? Yeah, right. This movie is solely, utterly, world-revolves-around-it, about sex. This review doesn't do justice. The plotline revolves around it, and quite frankly, is terrible. Don't watch it.