Parent reviews for No Good Deed

Women, children in peril in truly terrible thriller.

Parent of a 13 and 14-year-old Written byMrsKeys2u October 9, 2014

Great acting!

I'm reading some of these reviews and they seem a bit ridiculous (even biased).

It's your basic suspense movie. There's isn't any sex/nudity (unless you count a topless Idris Elba. Although he does take a shower, you still only see his chest and back). There is some cursing, but no more than most movies out today (and way less than your kids hear in school everyday). There is quite a bit of violence, but everyone who goes to see this movie should already know that....

Overall for me, this movie was everything I expected it to be and I wouldn't mind my kids watching it. I'm taking my daughter next weekend.
Parent Written byMamaMamaMama January 10, 2015

Thriller!

Suspenseful movie...no sexual scenes...just a lot of violence...

Adult Written bycoloradobutterfly September 21, 2014

Suspenseful!

Better than I expected! This movie was very suspenseful, chilling and well acted. Ok for most teens. Too intense for most preteens. Violence and swearing are an issue for younger viewers. It is worth the price of the ticket for an appropriate age audience. I recommend this movie!
Adult Written byjoshua martinez September 20, 2014

16 and up.

this thriller movie no good deed is an excellent movie stars with Idris Elba, and Taraji P. Henson this thriller movie is only for mature audiences and parents you need to know that no good deed is a violent movie filled with strong language and smoking and drinking used.

Parent of a 8, 10, 12, and 13-year-old Written byChapo January 15, 2015

Good movie!

Me ad my husband really enjoyed the movie, lots of suspense and unexpected.
Yes very violent but not sex.
Fine for 15, 16 year olds not younger kids.