Kid reviews for No Good Deed

Women, children in peril in truly terrible thriller.

Kid, 11 years old January 14, 2018

Not too shabby !

I saw the thriller when I was 10 it had a very good suspense story line, a good amount of cursing but not too deep. I've seen a lot of thrillers and this one is one of the best. This is not a movie that will haunt your dreams for a month like some other thrillers.
Teen, 14 years old Written byFlowerpower8760 March 18, 2016

A little too predictable.

Kid, 8 years old May 27, 2015

Violent creepy thriller is awful, slow, boring, and has bad acting.

My rating:PG-13 for strong violence, and language.
Teen, 14 years old Written byHgjunkie May 2, 2015

It was really good

Yes, there is violence, but I didn't think it was too major. There are scenes, while they can be uncomfortable to watch, aren't that inappropriate. I don't understand why some people think it was racist because there were no innuendos about racism in there. African-Americans date white people and he kills both African-American and white people. It's only racist if you make it that way. This movie was really good and I think it is appropriate for kids 14 and older.

Teen, 13 years old Written byrebo344 February 7, 2015

Not even Idris Elba and Taraji P. Henson can save this bland, dull and cliched film.

Two and a half stars. Although Idris Elba and Taraji P. Henson were great, especially Elba, this film felt bland. There was a good twist and ended well (I will let you see for yourself).

Teen, 13 years old Written by2jayz September 21, 2014

Decent thriller

This movie has several jumpy parts and is a good depiction of menace. Although there is few deaths shown, they are very disturbing. A woman is bashed with a shovel and a woman's neck is snapped and she is beaten. There are also violent references. There are several swear words including the f-word and brief sexual situations.

Kid, 12 years old September 13, 2014

Very good.

My Mom and I saw this movie and we love it! Language: two uses of the f word, two uses of the Gd word and a couple that's not bad at all. Violence: for thirteen and up. S: there is non, just references to it and non of it is shown, nor nudity Great movie, just sit with your kid. If you love the Call or Red Eye etc. You'll love this.