All parent member reviews for No Reservations

Adult Written byBoiseNoise April 9, 2008
My husband and I really enjoyed this movie, but I'm glad we didn't take our nine-year-old daughter. I'm not sure she would have found it interesting, and I think she would have been troubled by some of the plot elements: the little girl's loss of her mother, of course; but also-- as in so many real-life situations-- the child in the movie starts to build a positive relationship with her aunt's boyfriend, only to be faced with the possibility of permanent loss of contact with him after the adults quarrel. Overall, though, a very pleasant movie.
Adult Written bybarb42 April 9, 2008

Pretty good movie--nice mother-daughter night

We liked this movie--it was pretty suitable.
Parent of a 13 year old Written bytechiemom April 9, 2008

A Must-See

My 12 year old daughter absolutely LOVED this movie! What great lessons she learned! The message of the movie was love comes in all shapes and sizes! Truth be told, it is the secret recipe of life! Great movie!
Adult Written byclancy25 April 9, 2008

amazing

this movie was excellent my husband and i went to see this and both of us loved it !! it was sad and funny at the same time and it never got boring throughout the whole movie , i didnt expect it to be this good !! , i would buy this movie !!
Adult Written bycommon_sense_user_12 April 9, 2008

No Reservations

So rarely to I find a movie that makes me laugh, cry, and hunger for more. But I found all of these qualities in No Reservations. I loved every moment from start to finish. This movie has some offensive content such as a few curse words, a little kissing, and a very sad car accident (off screen) that leaves a 10-year-old girl orphaned. I recommend this movie to anyone over the age of 11.
Adult Written bymoviemadness April 9, 2008

Not really PG

This movie deals with way too much to be PG. A girl's mother dies, a woman talks about listening to music while having sex, tits and asshole are used, and a man and woman feed each other and kiss blindfolded. Altogether a great movie, but not for young ones. 12+ is better.