Parent reviews for No Safe Spaces

No Safe Spaces Poster Image

Bias much?

How is it that this film has many high starred reviews but shows up with 1 from common sense media? Seems overly fishy to me.

Note that Common Sense gives this 1 star... enough said. WATCH THIS FILM.

WOW. Thank you, Common Sense, for completely validating and proving the point of this documentary. Parents, please notice that Common Sense has given this 1 star and called it "illogical and obnoxious" despite all the 4 and 5 star reviews. We should all be very aware of the media bias and the current threat to our first amendment rights. WATCH THIS FILM.

I work on a college campus

We as a society tend to over react. At one time on college campuses it was the young Republicans and conservatives that would often try to silence the more liberal thinkers. Now the pendulum has swung the other way where Liberal and woke culture has gotten to the point where you can be canceled for having an opposing opinion. We seemed to have lost the art of conversation and debate to the point where if one disagrees, they are pigeon holed into a label ie. racist/biggot/fascist. This film examines certain moments that have become all too common. I think everyone should see this and make their own mind up about the freedoms we very much take for granted.

Great Movie

I think you should watch this movie. It is very eye opening and asks interesting questions to start a debate. The critic reviewer for this movie must be someone who writes in a safe place.

Critically important topic of our time - free speech

A must watch. Very eye opening and thought provoking. Important messages - We have to learn how to tolerate people with different views, engage in respectful dialogue. We have to try to understand each other, not control each other.

Commonsense Media is wrong and biased

We must allow our children to know the truth and than decide what to do with it. This is real, I have witnessed it happening and it must stop! These are our future leaders!

To the point

IRONY

This review is exactly what the movie speaks to, a virulent left wing orthodoxy that seeks to discredit and silence anyone or anything that does not support or surrender to that view. The 1-star review is clearly due to orthodoxy not quality or appropriateness. Every kid in America should see this movie and make up his or her own mind. It is overwhelmingly likely they are hearing none of this in their school. Must see TV.