Kid reviews for No Safe Spaces

No Safe Spaces Poster Image

Common sense is an embarrassment to the world for calling this "illogical"

This movie taught me a lot about how speech is being censored so much, that people are being attacked. Don't listen to common sense about it not being a great movie, because it defines the nature of the liberals that common sense(i know, ironic), doesn't want you to see. This site is becoming more and more liberal, which is fine, but to degrade a movie off of their opinions is shocking to me. A movie should be based off of how a movie was filmed, the content, and how appealing it is to audiences...not some liberals opinion.

Common sense doesn’t have much common sense

This documentary Safe Spaces is telling the truth on what is happening in our country, they take opinions from both sides and shows the hypocrisy of some people. They basically state that nowadays people are being catered too and they’re a little bubble and not experiencing the real world, some people don’t want freedom of speech because they don’t agree with what their saying. I don’t know about you but i positive that hate speech cannot and will not have a definition, okay threatening someone is not acceptable but saying your own political view that a left doesn’t agree with right now is looked at as hate speech. I mean it’s fascist for people to be forced to have the same view on everything. Honestly as a christian republican women in high school I don’t feel comfortable sharing my views but that doesn’t mean I need a little excuse to hide behind like I’m a so called “victim”that’s not how the real world works, I do stand up for what I believe in and I don’t believe it’s hate speech to say my opinions. In the documentary they even said they prefer clarity over agreement, meaning he knows we are not all going to agree but at least they understand what we are debating and it’s clear. So overall, I don’t get why common sense would rate this documentary so low as far as I can see everyone writing reviews have hung it 5/5. Who knows in this world?

The best documentary I have ever seen!

This documentary is overall amazing. It is appropriate for most though that being said, the content talked about is just a generally more mature topic. The only scene that would have any viewer discretion is when a cartoon first amendment is shot up with blood splatters.

BEST MOVIE EVER

I thought the movie did a great job showing how people on the left seem to be SO controlling and gave some great insights into why they seem to be such crybabies and unwilling to engage in sharing IDEAS.

Honest and interviews both sides of the isle

If your kid does not know much about government and rights, don’t take them, they wouldn’t fall asleep but they would be very confused. The “expert” reviewer definitely bloated what was bad about it ex. no role models, violent, sexual. It’s just not true. In fact they blurred out almost every cuss. One of the best documentaries of the year, it had hilarious parts, statistical parts, and Prager was very kind to his subjects. I will never forget this documentary. “I value clarity over agreement.”

For open minded Smart people with brains