Parent reviews for Nobody's Fool

Nobody's Fool Poster Image

Don’t waste your time!

This movie is so horrible that I’m upset I watched it. The plot is rushed and seems very unorganized. There is WAY too much vulgarity and sex which overshadows everything else. I am very disappointed.

Full of trash...such a waste of time and money!

This movie is full of sex and extremely inappropriate and perverse language. Not a good movie at all....a COMPLETE waste of time!

So-so

Laced with jokes that are a bit too raunchy to watch with your teenage daughter. Bit too much of an eye-opener in terms of comments made.

Poor

Too much swearing. Predictable
Hilarious. However is filled with sex jokes. Saw this with my fiancé and loved it.

Wasted Millions for this trash

Hardly funny. Terrible acting. Nobody's fool just became Everybody's Fool for watching this. The only spoiler I have is the time you will waste watching this. Good luck

i was embarrased

18 year old brother and I went to see it - we were going to see night school but missed the showing. The funny bits were overshadowed by a lot of raunchyness, and it wasn't really that funny as it tried to take itself too seriously at times. Nearly every joke was about sex. There were several children in the theater behind us and I was embarrassed for them.