Kid reviews for Noelle

Noelle Poster Image

Talk about no santa believing

Alex, talks about "there is no Santa". You need to watch with older kids. Has some potty talk as well.

Really Predictable but Power Female Lead

The storyline is insanely predictable though it has good messages and female role models. The main characters are likable, but since the story is so, so predictable, I’d give it a two. Enjoyable for a Christmas movie marathon after you’ve watched the classics.

really great with some iffy stuff

my favorite holiday movie, but a few things parents should watch out for, noelle accidentally drinks a cocktail, but spits it out immediately, noelle unintentionally kicks a police officer in the leg and gets arrested, and there is a divorced couple. But overall the movie is really good. I think it should be on everyone's must see christmas movie list.

Very cute, positive message

Anna Kendrick plays a very sweet, lovable character I thought this movie was quite cute and enjoyable, it had some funny scenes that we laughed at a lot. It had a lot of superficial, Buddhist stuff, but that was still a little funny. Definitely has feminist message but a lot less then we thought it would have. SPOILER ALERT: she does become the next Santa, which is cute, but feminist. There is no Sexy stuff, there is a worker who has a crush and gives a hug to a Petco worker. Noelle doesn't have a love story at all. Overall 3 and up. I would give it 3 and a half stars- PRETTY GOOD, but that is not a choice!! It had the good message: Christmas is more about giving then receiving. Great Christmas movie to watch with the fam!

Very Funny

If you are looking for a unique movie to watch with your kids, this is the one! It is very positive and friendly. The Messages are great such as the main character,"Noelle" loves giving gifts now because she becomes Santa, which is really cool. This is a great movie for all ages!

Umm, okay

So dont get me wrong, this is a good little kids movie. I thought it was very funny. But I wanted to watch it for laughs, and maybe the good old fashioned, ¨Christmas is about giving, not getting¨, lesson. And I did get those, but I did not need the whole thing about how women can do whatever men can do. I mean, of course they can, but that is a lesson to be taught in history class, not in a Christmas movie. Movies like Wonder Woman, or Captain Marvel, show you that women can be just as great and even better then men, but it is not a lesson that is explicitly said out loud. It is simply SHOWN. And i feel like they took away the good old Santa Claus story by making the new santa a girl. That was unnecesary. Overall its fine, but it could have been so much better.

Funny and the Best!!

Dialogue: 0/10 Language: 1/10 Sex: 0/10 Violence: 3/10

Amazing Movie With Lots of Girl Power

This is an excellent movie that has some very good concepts. This is an excellent Christmas movie that portrayed an amazing concept of Girl Power. Highly Recommend!!!

Amazing, funny Christmas movie for kids.

Noelle explores the lives of Santa’s children (Noelle and Nick). Nick is supposed to take over as Santa Clause but is a nervous reck. His sister suggests that he takes a vacation but never comes back.... This a great Christmas movie for younger kids. It teaches gender equality and teamwork.