Parent reviews for Non-Stop

Non-Stop Poster Image

Non stop

It's great movie .But I think this is not for kids .

Awesome

Violence 7/10: Disturbing and constant (or non-stop) Sex 4/10: Some passionate kissing and sexting. Profanity 6/10: Gritty and salty and non-stop, uses of sh-t, ass, dick, bitch, damn, goddamn, hell, and much more, plus one use of f--k. Drugs 5/10: He smokes and drinks heavily throughout the movie. One briefcase full of cocaine is shown(it's hiding a bomb)

Best movie ever

Kids go watch it. Fantastic. In England when it was the cinema it was a 12a then on dvd (for some reason) it's a 15. So basically a pg-13.

Cool

Great movie with some positive messages!

I am not going to tell you what age your kids should be before they watch this movie. I am going to give a 13+rating. If you have watched the tv show Lost or Alcatraz by JJ Abrams then you should know that this is not near as violent. Lost has more sex,violence,language, and drugs. The new TV show Intelligence is more violent than this. Now you're probably wondering why it says the words strong language on the back. That's because of the 1 use of F**k on the cellphone by text. There are a few sexual references such as "naughty boy" but that's the worst of them. The violence can be a little scary at times but just because of the fact you're 40,000 feet in the air. If you let your kids watch Lost, Devil, Alcatraz, Spider-Man, the double, and the video games Halo, Batman, Call of Duty(which I don't let my 15 year old play), Brink, or any of the Indiana Jones series. Take note that Lost and the movie Devil(by the same person I believe) have more violence, language, and sex. Okay for ages 13+ by my standards.

Cool slow motion

It has this one cool scene where he picks up the gun in mid air and shoots someone

14 and up.

non-stop is the best thriller movie i ever seen stars with the best actor from the movie taken Liam Neeson and the other actor actress Julianne Moore the movie is good enough for your older teens but parents you need to know that non-stop has some intense violence some mild language and some social drinking used.