Kid reviews for Non-Stop

Non-Stop Poster Image

This is in my top 25 movies. I think the only thing is that the main character is a bad role model, but overall a great movie.

This movie is fine for 11 year olds

lol its a good movie, fine for people who have watched the mission impossibles

Mature, exciting edge of your seat suspense

Parents need to know that Non-stop is a violent actioner starring Liam Neeson, when there is a hijacking on the plane to get 150 million falafels, with a threat of one passenger getting killed every 20 minutes, Neeson needs to keep this plane safe and find the hijacker, while dealing with the panic from the passengers and Neeson being accused of the hijacker, this a mature suspenseful and sure to scare some audiences from traveling on a plane, there is some intense graphic action sequences with hard hitting action, gun threats, knives, and lots of brutal hand to hand action with blood, some infrequent language along the lines of s**t, b***h, d**k, and one possible f**k, a couple mild sexual references and on scene were a couple is fooling around on a passenger seat, some drinking and smoking as Neeson films have his character have some smoking and drinking issue. This is a mature suspenseful and scary violent thriller which will be too much for younger viewers, but again this probably won’t appeal to them as most of the film takes place in one location. My suggested MPAA Rating: PG-13 For some sequences of strong action violence, brief strong language and one suggestive moment

Very Tense and pretty violent.

There is some violence with guns and fist-fights. There is also some bad language and some drug references when the main character finds a briefcase full of cocaine.

What parents need to know

ok movie for older teens. one f bomb, 12 s words, and a dozen other, milder profanity. a man takes a pic of a attractive women's half-exposed breasts, and sends it to his friend. a man has his neck snapped. someone is shot in the shoulder and head. a women is pistol-whipped two people are poised. the kill count reaches 6. movie is just ok, pretty intense.

It’s a great action thriller and it kept me interested the whole time, there isn’t much violence and blood and most of the time or everytime someone was shot there was no blood. The first action scene might be a bit violent so you can skip but that’s fine. I say mature 11 year olds or 10 year olds can watch

This movie is good but.....

This movie is really good. One of the best Liam neeson movies. This violence isn’t too bad. The language is plainly pg-13 language. Over all really good.

Good movie for 10 year old boy

The movie itself was good, it had some violence but not a ton. it was a good movie for a 10 year old boy

Not my favorite

At the end of the day, the movie was intriguing to watch. Would I recommend it? Probably not. The acting in the movie was a bit cringy and the script was not very well put together. In my opinion Non-Stop was a little too fake. There is no way a plane would ever take off in that kind of stormy weather anyway and here is no such thing as a “unexpected” flight. The movie was a little too predictable and cringy for me so I wouldn’t recommend.

Beware!

This was an absolutely great film. Although there is lots of violence, including: Knives, Guns, Strangling, Drowning, Bombs and more. There is smoking and drinking. It also has quite an unsettling tone. I think this is ok for mature tweens and teens and above.