Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Norbit

Another fat suit for Murphy, another bad movie.

Adult Written byConverge July 22, 2011

NOT APPROPRIATE

Look here, this movie was way, way, way! to sexual, and plus, i had to turn it off and tell my kids they couldn't watch it, and that was under thirty minutes. This movie is OK for vulgar minded people, but not a family film.

Parent Written byPlague March 15, 2010

Norbit

I'm not a big Eddy Murphy fan, but this movie cracked me up from beginning to end.
Adult Written bychestina121 February 20, 2012

Best!!!!!!!!!!! !and most Freaky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's no problem with this movie, I saw it with my cousin when he was in 2nd grade and he loved it. Norbit was a great movie and it was funny, I couldn't stop laughing

Adult Written bymud April 9, 2008
Adult Written byzeekattacklee June 26, 2015

Norbit Review..

This film cracked me up a whole bunch. On the other hand, This is a film that is more suitable for mature teenagers or adults. On that note, the film does get pretty suggestive and contains a lot of adult language. In another note, I personally would want parents to be aware of the sexual stuff.. Otherwise, A great film for adults and older Teenagers..

Adult Written byMrForney December 31, 2013

Bottom of the barrel humor right here.

If you're a fan of this movie, that's cool, but I promise you, you'll probably dislike my thoughts. However, if you're an individual who accepts opinions wither you agree with them or not, then feel free to read my statement. In my honest opinion, this is without doubt one of the dumbest movies I have ever seen next to Grown Ups and Jack & Jill. This is what you would get if Eddie Murphy worked with Happy Madison Productions. As you can clearly see, I'm not a fan of crude humor; I find it to be childish, immature and bottom-of-the-barrel stupidity (which explains the rating I have given it.). If you're a fan of this kind of humor, fine, to each his own, but count me out of it. Now for my closing statement: After giving this movie the benefit of the doubt, I had to re-watch Bill Cosby, Three Stooges and Abbott & Costello to regain my composure.
Adult Written by4Spice June 14, 2010

very funny

i love this movie its funny 13 and over for sex watch this movie

Adult Written bydougs123 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byickes812 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bymaniak April 9, 2008
Adult Written byRandom April 9, 2008

Painful to see.

This has to be one of the overall worst movies I have seen since any of the recent "National Lampoon" movies. Terrible.
Parent Written byCooldee May 2, 2010

Adult Written bybornagain April 9, 2008
Adult Written byAware Mom April 9, 2008
Adult Written bybrnxgrl April 9, 2008

Funny! Funny! Funny!

This movie was a bit over the top, but it was still funny!
Parent of a 11 and 13 year old Written bywatching_my_kid... June 30, 2010

PG-15, maybe, but don't waste your time in any case.

Apalling. And this is rated PG-13? There are R-rated movies that I would let my kids watch before I'd let them watch this one again (they saw it at a friends house, which brings up a whole 'nother issue...."Oh, we don't let our kids watch R movies!" Yeah, but have you seen the "PG-13" movies you're letting your 11-yr old an my daughter watch?).

Adult Written bydansis April 9, 2008

I was sick to my stomache after watching this movie...Terrible!!

Honestly, this is the worst movie that Ive ever seen by Eddie Murphy! The movie is not worth watching at all. Im just mad at my self for going and watching the movie which is buying a ticket to support it. This movie is not worth your time and money and you'll leave thinking "what a stupid movie".
Parent of a 8 and 13 year old Written byIvory121 July 7, 2010

Eddie Murphy Raunch

Really shouldn't let the little ones watch this...raunchy.

Adult Written by[email protected] April 9, 2008

j6yu

well it was really funny
Adult Written bypats12 April 9, 2008