Parent reviews for Not Another Teen Movie

Not Another Teen Movie Poster Image

It is another teen movie

There are sexual jokes and nudity, but it really isn't too inappropriate for teens considering what they see every day. There is a character that is nude the entire movie but it is done for laughs. Why do we have such an issue with nudity? It does a brilliant job of parodying teen movie cliches.

Fun parody movie

This movie is literally parody of 80s/90s teen/high school movies like Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Rudy, Cruel Intentions, Can't Hardly Wait, and American Pie. If you've seen many of these movies, you'd like Not Another Teen Movie.

Entertaining movie for older teens

This movie contains strong sexual content involving teens. There is a lot of topless teen women.

My favorite teen parody

I think anyone in high school would enjoy this parody, especially if they've seen teen movies from the last three decades like 10 thing I hate about you, cruel intentions and the breakfast club (which I seriously recommend for all HS teens to watch by themselves, it may be from 1985 but every min is interesting and the script is still relevant even today). This SO isn't a family movie. Parodies almost never are. It's raunchy but it's also clever and funny. Any one in high school is mature enough to see it. If you're 17 you might as well view the unrated version since you're legally allowed to.

Bad role models!

This movie is full of stereotypes, sex, alcohol, violence, and bad langauge. Do not allow children under the age of 17 to view/see this movie!

Not Another Teen Movie

Its pretty stupid, but had its humor moments.
not rated for age
it was really funny
not rated for age

This movie is stupid, funny

Without a doubt it is stupid. I wouldn't trust this with someone who isn't mature.