Kid reviews for Not Another Teen Movie

Not Another Teen Movie Poster Image

13+ ONLY

its ok for teens... but not for kids!

1 person found this helpful.

i don’t care for it

ok this movie was really weird. the nudity was actually not that bad it was really only breasts and butts. moments made me laugh. others made me regret pressing play. but i don’t know, if u wanna watch a movie that really doesn’t have a plot knock yourself out 👍.

1 person found this helpful.

I’m 12 and this movie is my favorite 😹this is obviously a parody you just have to be mature to watch

Pretty average movie

Warning for tics! One character has Tourette’s and I just wanted to put a warning if anyone with Tourette’s is considering watching. The character has pretty graphic verbal tics, so be warned if you pick up tics easily.

Really good movies just some things to look out for.

I liked this movie, I find that Evans sister liking him was a little weird ngl. But she can do her sooooo. There was a girl that had no clothes on throughout the movie, but I mean either watch it or skip it. I liked this movie, It gave cute vibes with the relationships a typical teen movie with sexual jokes, mild nudidty, sexual content, and small amout of cussing.

Not another trash movie!

Trash! Not appropriate for 15 year olds!

This movie is very funny it has a lot of sexual very sexual content but I saw it at 11 a few years ago and didn’t mind the raunchy content but be warned there is hardcore nudity and sex scenes.

Loved it

this is a really funny film is you know what films it's making fun of. The films I picked up on was The Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, 10 Things I Hate About You and She's All That there are more but I don't know them. And for some reason the little brother reminded of the little brother from Just One Of The Guys. I think you should watch all those films before this one. The film does have swearing and a woman with her breasts and but out all the time. There is a scene where a kid his body cut in half.

It's inappropriate, but it's supposed to be...

Yes, it has sex references, drug references, and a lot of swearing. However it's honestly not something we don't see and hear about in school everyday. It's a parody of ALL TEEN MOVIES, it's not intended for 10 year olds. Honestly it's not intended for 14 year olds either, but I loved it it was hilarious.

Honest Review

Ok so I watched this movie with a friend which is probably why I liked it and didn't get bored, but it's a very very clever and accurate parody. I can help you decide with pros and cons. Pros:- 1) Clever dialogues and scenes that will make you go, "Every teen movie has that!" 2) It's a very accurate parody with laughs, that won't bore you. 3) I found it surprising that without a solid plot, being just a parody, it could entertain me for almost 2 hrs. 4) Chris Evans! And an appearance by Molly Ringwald. Cons:- 1) Nudity- a woman roams around naked in many scenes (only boobs are shown), a couple of scenes have boobage, there's shots of naked behinds, but no genitals are shown (in one scene the male genital is covered in whipped cream, seriously, I'm not making this up). In the beginning a girl is shown with a vibrator (the vibrator is shown on camera, but there's no nudity n the scene, her face is shown as she experiences 'self pleasure'). 2) There's no storyline, the movie is basically a huge sarcastic comment on teen flick clichés. 3) Not a good movie if you love teen flicks 4) Gory violence (a guy gets cut in half while playing football, again, not making this up). TL;DR: Watch if you like parodies, watch if you have nothing to do, watch with a friend. Don't watch if you don't like nudity or few gory scenes of violence. It's a clever movie though, oh and there's CHRIS EVANS! WARNING: Don't watch with your parents or grandparents or relatives....it gets very awkward. Don't watch with a younger kid.