All teen and kid member reviews for Notting Hill

Teen, 13 years old Written byH12pQueen April 9, 2008

LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!!

OMG BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!! I loved it!!!! If you liek romantic comedy movies, then this movie is perfect for you!!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byislandgirli27 April 9, 2008

OMG.....best movie ever!

omg!! this is my favorite movie in the world. i love hugh grant. i love julia roberts. i LOVE rhys ifans. it's hysterical!
Teen, 15 years old Written byTheSuperman765 April 16, 2011

hugh grant and julia roberts.... wow!

What to watch out for * Messages: Some crude humor from William's flatmate. * Violence: Not an issue. * Sex: Comments about breasts, leering at breasts, questions about sleeping with someone, and jokes about masturbating. Also, a comment about seeing old friend Pandora's "box." The two leads are seen post-coital, but not naked. * Language: Occasional profanity, ranging from mild to heavy. * Consumerism: Not an issue. * Drinking, drugs, & smoking: A good deal of alcohol is consumed at parties.
Teen, 13 years old Written byZaCeEfRoNno.1FAn August 28, 2012

MY MUM HAD TO LEAVE THE ROOM BECAUSE SHE WAS CRYING OF LAUGHTER.

Perfect for anyone 11 and up. I'm speechless just magnificent, a brilliant delivery from Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant. Sexual references may be a problem for some parents as there are quite a few conversations towards a woman's breasts touching them etc. Nothing to worry about as my Mum was crying with laughter and we had to stop the movie it was soloud.
Kid, 12 years old February 19, 2014

Funny Love-story set in England

I absolutely love Hugh Grant in this movie! Julia Roberts is so sweet acting as an American actress, too! Beware the beginning with the room-mate, and the swearing. Also, Hugh's "mother" mentions being infertile, so careful about that. All in all, really sweet! The "sex" sign I put down isn't "sex", it's kissing.

soooooooooooooo funny

I loved this movie it was sooooo funny
Adult Written byBestPicture1996 February 8, 2016

Roberts and Grant romcom is pleasantly predictable

One of my girlfriend's favorite films of all time, and I can certainly see the adorableness that is "Notting Hill." It was a little raunchier than I expected a PG-13 romcom to be, but I felt it gave it that edge. Hugh Grant plays the same really handsome misfit who somehow hasn't found love he usually plays, but if it's not broke don't fix it. The man is charming, and he and Julia Roberts do have chemistry in a sometimes ridiculous film. While the plot is Hollywood questionable, the dialogue sparks in many scenes, including that heartbreaking climax where Roberts reminds Grant that she's just not a Hollywood actress. There's a streaming sadness that runs through her Anna Scott that the very adept Roberts taps in to. Rhys Ifans steals the show as lovably lewd loser Spike. All of the characters in the cast will snatch your heart at one point or another. It's the same guy who wrote "Love Actually," but unlike that syrupy film, I can see where people actually love "Notting Hill." It hit all the familiar 90's romantic comedy beats, but it's a fine two hours for date night.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPoppy.bath January 31, 2016

really enjoyed

I really enjoyed this hilarious and moving film and thought that the gap between the famous and the non-famous was perfectly described! love love love but was quite inappropriate at times! the characters are real and humorous!
Teen, 15 years old Written byLauraJ2012 July 22, 2014

Amazing!!!!

I love this film. It gives a great attitude for romance unlike most films from the main characters!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bydressagehorse November 15, 2011

Amazing movie!

A really sweet romantic comedy that is one of my favorites. Not for kids, but fine for teenagers and probably 12 year olds. Worth watching.