Parent reviews for Now You See Me 2

Now You See Me 2 Poster Image

Radcliffe -sees me 2

As is common, many of the critics miss the mark. It's for entertainment! - and Fun & exciting it was. It keeps you misdirected as intended and surprises you at the end (even though you expected the Horsemen to win-out at the end) - it just that type of film & enjoyable to those like that genre film. Radcliffe was exceptional in playing an over-the-top intense, brilliant, half-crazed and very colorful character. All were great. Several of the main characters out-shinned; "out-colored" Michael Caine's character - as was intended.) It's nice to be bedazzled on occasion . The term "critic" per se is foremost meant to be substantially analytical (for one who reviews); not necessarily excessively negative (as "criticism" conveys) . nuff said

Not properly screened :

If religious profanity bothers you, please use a movie masker/movie cleaner when watching this. I didn't make it but about 1/2 way through and had to change it.

Not at all a bad one to see

I will be completely honest here and say that the first Now You See Me was an okay one in my books. I didn't think anything greatly about it but I did find it fascinating to watch all the way through without once wanting to turn it off midway. Now You See Me 2 does just the very same. I honestly liked this one a little more than the first one though, that said there were some moments in the movie that seemed a bit too much. The magic tricks in general were phenomenal to see but at the same time it lacks the amount of magic with the more use of CGI in the movie. The actors did great in the movie and the storyline was somewhat interesting, but overall the movie is just another one to say that you have seen and to cross off the list.

Now You See Me 2 is a good sequel and not too mature

Now You See Me 2 is entertaining and has a good, original story. It doesn't feel like a total repeat. Like the first one, there isn't really much mature content. There is a little bit of swearing and action, but not too much. It's a good choice for families with older kids. The movie is fun but keeps you interested. It is a bit slow at parts, but it picks back up. It is really good, especially if you liked the first one. Most kids 11 and up should be okay. The only thing, which applies to anyone, is you have to be paying attention. There is a lot going on. Overall, though, I highly recommend it.