Kid reviews for Now You See Me 2

Now You See Me 2 Poster Image

GREAT movie!

This was a pretty good movie, and I would say it's for teens. There is some mild language, and some action. The action isn't too intense, but I would agree with NETFLIX and say this movie deserves it's PG-13 age rating.

Really Good Sequel To A Great First Movie!

I’m almost 13 years old, I love this movie but it is definitely for more mature audiences. The Magic is amazing and even though anyone would love it, the topics are a little advanced and it’s not that the movie is too inappropriate, but it’s just a very fast paced movie and might be confusing to understand.It took me a few watches to pick up on all of the details and put them together in my mind for them to be able to make sense. All of the details that seem like nothing at first, end up being really important later in the movie once it’s revealed what had happened. It’s tied up really well at the end and its one of those movies that’s really well planned out. There are some mature topics, Merrit hits on Henley a lot and there is also some swearing, many uses of sh*t, b*tch, damn, crap, hell, and more.

LOVE THIS MOVIE BETTER THAN THE FIRST !!!

To be honest these reviews really annoy me this is no where need a 12A (pg13) this is really good for 10+

Great movie

Really cool movie, better than the first, possibly one of my favorite movies in the genre.

It was a good movie for audiences who like magical action and adventure.A few scenes show violence that may not be the best for sensitive viewers,much adventure passion and teamwork is shown.I highly recommend this magical surprising movie to children ages 11 and up.

Good Follow Up To Now You See Me

Following a similar concept to the original, Now You See Me 2 has a fantastic finale and heist-like schemes that make you want to become one of the four horsemen.

Great sequel that definitely lives up to the original!

This film is just as much fun as the first one. It also has just about the same amount of violence and cursing as the first. In a two scenes, a character fakes getting there head and hand cut of, but it is very fake. A good bit of fist fighting but no blood. The language is basically the same as the first, if not less. Nothing inappropriate. All in all, this movie is another magical ride of fun and thrills that will entertain grown ups and kids.

Amazing Movie

I absolutely love this movie. It is a little bit underated for a PG-13 movie but It is amazing. You should watch this movie before you show it to your kids. Its main plot is stealing things with magic. 10/10 Movie. Well Done!

A Dreadful Movie

This sorry excuse for entertainment does not even need an age rating, as nobody should be allowed to watch this terrible movie. There are several scenes of over the top violence that last for far too long to sustain interest- it is clear that these pointless scenes that have little relevance to the plot are only added to fill the painfully long run- time. Now You See Me? I wish I hadn't seen you.