Kid reviews for Nutty Professor II: The Klumps

Nutty Professor II: The Klumps Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Gross, raunchy, and does NOT deserve that PG-13.

It's ok.

This is an ok movie. Although there may be some innuendos here and there, I'd say this movie is fine for a 12 year old. It's a good movie along with the 1st and to be honest, Those under the age of 12 should not watch this movie. It has loads of swearing, tons of innuendos and some drinking. A man also gets sodomized by a giant hamster so don't watch this if your 12 and under.

Groos movie.

This movie is gross ones in a scene Eddie murphy and granny granny took Eddie murphy and kissed him i was so gross and you could even see the salive from grannys mouth and she was soo naked i couldnt sleep taht Night so i hade to get in my moms room to sleep there and not even 20 years should watch this and pls don’t search this on YouTube warning this is disgusting

Hilarious Eddie Murphy comedy is quite inappropriate and stupid, but the sex humor is kinda funny.

Yes, parents, once again, Janet Jackson did something provocative. But it made me laugh. It was talking about strippers and a man getting a genital plump. I began to watch this with my family, but turned it off at the dinner scene. I continued it privately a few days later, and laughed a lot. Buddy is kinda funny. Wait until the hamster does the dean, LOL.

Insanely Inappropriate Movie That Shows Eddie Murphy in his Funniest

To be honest, the sequel to the Nutty Professor is almost funnier than the first movie. This movie showcases Eddie Murphy's hilarious acting at it's height. So far as content, so many sex jokes I lost count, with references to titties, looking at breasts, a stripper strips in front of the Klumps, and others. There's one use of the "N", and many uses of hell, damn, s--t and especially ass and t--tie\t--ties. In the beginning of the movie Sherman has a gigantic erection and Buddy Love's head pop's out of his pants where his penis would be. This is a hysterical movie, but there is quite a bit of sexual content and language, so 12-13+

Lots of sexual humor in pretty good sequel

Parents need to know that there is one scenes that should have rated it R. When Sherman brings Denise flowers, he says a lot of sexual stuff while the Mexican band reapeats it in the background. Do not let a kid see this under any circumstances and only let very mature teens see it. There are also like 20 s-words in the movie.

WAY worse than the original!

Not even close to being half as funny as the last one, lots of crude humor, sex level should be doubled immediately!(that means sex rated at six stars, yes I know thats off the charts)

bad movie

the nutty professor 2 is not a good movie. watch the first, it is better.

What i think

I should say this is OK for kids 12+

Pointless sequel has no taste or charm

Eddie Murphy is hilarious as the Klumps again, but all the charm and good messages are lost in this crude, easily forgettable sequel, which focuses on nothing but gross-out humor. It is unoriginal, mildly funny at the very best, and patently stupid. Lets cross our fingers that the upcoming Nutty Professor III is better.