Parent reviews for Ocean's 8

Breezy heist comedy has fab cast, some iffy behavior.

Parent of a 11 year old Written byAvril S. June 9, 2018

A Bit Dishonest

Adult Written byvanessa h. June 8, 2018

awesome

this movie is very empowering for women. great film

Adult Written byHrv June 16, 2018

Adult Written byRocka B. June 10, 2018

Waste of time

Even the flashy names wouldnt be worth wasting your money on this movie....dont believe the hype.
Parent of a 14 year old Written byFlambo July 10, 2018

Making crime attractive

Is this the message we really want our girls to have? That crime is exciting, awesome and Right. It's a terrible message! And the actresses answer to why are you doing this? Was - it's what I'm good at, is shocking because it's associating goodness with theft and covetousness and then teaching... We can get away with it. The glam, makeup and leudness suggest this is how a man wants a woman to be ie. Crooked, a thief, a liar, a flirt and above the law.The 13 year old brain even 14, 15,16 can't separate the good from the evil here in this film, it's really wrong.
Parent of a 7 year old Written byLuAlice101 June 19, 2018

Fabulous cast... dull moments

Paulson absolutely outdone herself, fantastic acting here only downfall she needed more airtime, next to be considered for a leading role. Overall the film was good it had its bleak moments where nothing interesting was happening which is never great as it gives us room to talk with our friends, check phones etc... The actual heist itself was over quite quick, only gripping moment was ...[SPOILER ALERT] when Kaling was in the cupboard room in the kitchen and the guy was about to come in but got diverted by the fantastic Paulson. The ending was alright Bullock and Blanchett had a sub heist within the real heist [SPOILER ALERT] stealing all of the jewelry apposed to just one necklace, i felt a lil cheated id have liked it to actually be portrayed as the heist scene was WAY to short and there was no real struggle- made it seem all too easy. Overall id give this 7/10 was above average, and purely based on the fact they had a complete A LIST cast it did alright.

Parent of a 7, 7, 7, 10, 10, and 10 year old Written byPiki1234 July 28, 2018

Bad film super boring should be 2018s worst film

So boring this movie has nothing in it Oceans Eleven had more action this film is just full of rubbish stuff and salty launguage not much funny moments in the film so girly dumber than I thought it would have been do not waste your money on this garbage parents and some sexual stuff as well etc

Parent of a 11 and 11 year old Written byFluffypawz August 7, 2018

Not as bad as it seems

Oceans 8 is solid but George Clooney's Oceans 11 trilogy is much better. It's ok for older kids and teens, the actress throws up but the toliet is not directly shown. Lots of swearing and drinking. One character smokes, so only take your kids to this movie when they are aware of these subjects.

Adult Written byAimto September 3, 2018

fun and it gets you hyped

it was a really fun movie. Full of glamour and hilarious bits and also full of great actors.
Adult Written bydrd127 June 30, 2018
Adult Written byMakeitandspendit September 21, 2018

Use of the F word

It claims no use of the F word but Anne Hathaway uses it plain as day. A huge disappointment.

Adult Written bypcarmo August 9, 2018

OCEAN'S 8

I liked the other Ocean movie. The kind of humor this trailer has is the same With eight women working for 11 men, this is a good and funny movie worth seeing with boxxy software ...a pleasant fun