All parent member reviews for Ocean's Eleven

Adult Written byRachel D April 9, 2008

One of my favorites

I love the mix of comedy used as well as the plot and quick pace keeps you wanting more. It was fun, pretty clean and makes me smile. Great job by all these top notch actors!
Adult Written bysarahkay89 February 3, 2011

Fine for adults, not for kids/young teens

I loved the plot of the movie. Great acting. Interesting. Action-packed. But as for the whole "positive role model" concept, that goes out the door when you consider that they are all a bunch of theives robbing the largest casinos in Vegas. Putting that thought aside, there were still some questional elements not suitable for children/young teens. The language was strong. The sexuality was pretty bad. No bedroom scenes, but practical nudity of the show girls. One scene has a girl in a COMPLETELY see-through dress seducing a man. I was shocked that was in there. Overall, the movie is fine for adults. I would not recommend for anyone under 15.
Adult Written byMovieMan26 October 10, 2010

Such a wasted cast...

With a cast like this, you'd think that this would be the greatest heist movie ever. What we got was boring, annoying dribble. I'm sorry for being so negative, but I was genuinely shocked at how much I didn't like this movie! Parents: There is some bad language and intense peril, but that still doesn't make the movie entertaining. Bottom Line: I didn't enjoy this film, but that doesn't mean you won't. In fact, that goes for any review I or any other critic puts out there. It's just opinion, folks. But, I appreciate that you took time to hear my opinion. So, thanks for reading! - Movie Man
Parent Written byMom-of-3 January 2, 2015

Conservative mom review

I'm very picky about what I let my kids watch and always check reviews online first. I appreciated the heads up about the language, nightclub scene, and woman in the see through dress. We were able to fast forward through all of those scenes. However we were unprepared for the close up of the Vegas girl cards that have naked women on them. This really is not an appropriate kids movie. I regret letting mine watch it.
Adult Written by4Spice October 23, 2009

very good 12 and over

very good intersting movie truth is that i say 12 and up because smaller wont understand it
Adult Written byTheShaman April 9, 2008

Ocean's 11~ Just as good as the original.....(sortof)

Just as good as the original.....(sortof).... I say that because of the premise of the movie is to rob 3 casino's. Ok so whats the big deal? the Original movie was set in the 50's-60's where the technology of security was lax at best. Now-a-days theres alot more going on behind the scenes in a casino regarding security. So the whole premise of the ending (how they 'get away with the loot') had to be redone. Briliant! I watched the movie thinking how are they going to do this (being a fan of the Rat Pack and seeing the first movie) Wont give away how they did but Just Briliant! Clooney & Pitt are great together. The rest of the "All-Star" cast is equally well played. Over all a VERY ENJOYABLE movie. Worth every second. Keeps you visually and mentally entertained. A must for any True movie goer. Every time this movie hits HBO I know what im doing for the next 2 hrs. If you havent seen this movie, DO SO! Also I recomend watching the Original, its in Black & White, yes they used to make movies this way... and it is equally entertaining.