Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Ocean's Thirteen

More of the same from Clooney and company.

Adult Written bycoolmandude April 9, 2008

best one of series yet

This movie is great and has some bra scenes and of course a little language and violence but kids will forget! Great
Adult Written byGroomerJan April 9, 2008
Adult Written byWaxphantom April 9, 2008

Fun stylistic entertainment

This movie is one of those that you really enjoy while you are watching it because of the plot and the film's style, but afterword you can't really recall much about it. Good throw-away entertainment.
Adult Written bysarahkay89 April 16, 2011

Good for adults and older teens, but not kids or young teens.

I enjoyed the Ocean's movies and this was no exception. It had some heavy language and some sensual scenes not appropriate for youth. However, it was a well-thought plot and great cast!

Adult Written byjlo4685 April 9, 2008

Better than the first?

I went into this movie with very low expectations due to the impression left upon me by the very slow not quite good enough to call good "Oceans 12". However, I quickly found that I was in for the shock of a lifetime. This movie was marvelous. I even heard someone venture to say that it is better than Clooney's version of Oceans 11. Is it true? I would have to say that its definately a close call, but no. It is, however, just as good as the first. Let's face it, what could be better than an original?
Adult Written byPopcornyay April 9, 2008

Amazing

This is a very good movie and age aproprate. I recomend it highly and you'll regret it if you don't see it!!!
Parent of an infant, 3, and 11 year old Written bygrahamandheather April 9, 2008

My least favorite of the three

I found this movie to be a bit dull. It was slower and not as clever as the first two. There wasn't really anything all that objectionable about it, but I doubt my kids would enjoy it because of the pace and the complexity of the plot.
Adult Written byDisneyFan April 9, 2008

So Much Fun!

This is a great, silly, funny movie--just like the other two. A nice way to spend a couple of hours and hardly anything objectionable--not really a PG, but not really a PG-13, either.