Kid reviews for Ocean's Twelve

Ocean's Twelve Poster Image

My Favorite of the Trilogy!

Much less cursing than the original. Danny’s got the girl (Meg) and the team gets back together to steal the coronation egg (after a couple of other small adventures). They’re challenged to get the egg, and if Danny’s team wins, they can repay the money and not get killed. If the other guy wins, they (basically) go bankrupt and get murdered by Benedict’s thugs. It takes a bit to keep up (as it gets kinda confusing) but in the end, we see how they did it (happens when they prove to Toulour that they actually won, he gives them the money he promised) EXCELLENT running joke about Julia Robert’s character, Meg.

Dry, un-exciting

only watched because I am a fan of the other movies in this series. It was slow-moving and long and didn't feel like a true heist movie. Ocean's 8 and Ocean's 11 were much better.

Fun, witty, and very entertaining sequel.

This is a very good movie with the only concern being language. There is nothing inappropriate and there is no violence. There are a few bad words but nothing serious. I would recommend this movie to anyone who has seen the original. It is stylish, well made, and well acted. This is a fun movie that the whole family can enjoy.

Come on

This movie is so boring compared to the first movie that it is incredible. They make a completely different plot that is extremely dissapointing. Not only that, the plot is also very confusing and only 15+ would understand it. Why could they not make another movie like the first one.

Predictable, but funny humor for older kids

I thought the movie was a little boring plot wise, but older kids, or tweens, will enjoy the dry humor and the action

Watchable but not Fantastic

This was an okay film. I loved the actors. The first and second films, Ocean's 11 and Ocean's 13, got better reviews that I would agree with. This film is not over the top sexy or violent sweary. They do say some bad words, though.

Not very funny--especially in comparison to #1.

My rating: PG-13 for some brief language and momentary drug/alcohol use.

not rated for age

HIlarious and a good family film

i watched this with my little sister and parents, and we loved it. it was really a great movie. i think that when watching it, little kids need to be reminded by parents that these are not necesarily good values an morals, but older kids are able to understand this. its great!