All teen and kid member reviews for Ocean's Twelve

Teen, 13 years old Written bytarquinius623 March 20, 2009
Teen, 15 years old Written byski123 April 9, 2008

Not-so-good

The whole plot was very confusing. There were parts where I didn't even know which side certain characters were on. The stars in the movie are what keep the movie rolling.
Teen, 14 years old Written bystar April 9, 2008

Good but not as good as the first one.

The Oceans Twelve had the most adult humor I have ever seen in a movie but still I thought it was good.
Teen, 14 years old Written byEmackie April 9, 2008

I was confused!

I disliked this movie very mcuh. The plot what confusing, and the violence and use of word language was not needed. I do not recommend this movie to anyone over 15. That is the only thing that really bothers me abou this movie.

HIlarious and a good family film

i watched this with my little sister and parents, and we loved it. it was really a great movie. i think that when watching it, little kids need to be reminded by parents that these are not necesarily good values an morals, but older kids are able to understand this. its great!
Teen, 13 years old Written byBlueHorse July 29, 2013

Watchable but not Fantastic

This was an okay film. I loved the actors. The first and second films, Ocean's 11 and Ocean's 13, got better reviews that I would agree with. This film is not over the top sexy or violent sweary. They do say some bad words, though.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bydmac April 9, 2008

disappointing and boring

The first movie had a great plot and the actors were great. This was dull, boring and added scenes that didnt make affect the plot line.
Teen, 17 years old Written bysomeone1229 April 9, 2008

okay, but not as good as number 1

The preview claims that 12 is the new 11. I have to say that I don't agree. Ocean's eleven was witty, stylish, and just fun and cool. Ocean's twelve seemed like everyone was just slipping. This wasn't a bad thing all the time, but I have to say that I preferred Ocean's 11. The preview also pointed out that they were all back. They meant the actors. Once again, it was highly enjoyable to watch Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Matt Damon, Julia Roberts, and also newcomer Catherine Zeta-Jones. Overall a fun ride, but not like the first 1!
Teen, 14 years old Written byyd_review January 31, 2015

Predictable, but funny humor for older kids

I thought the movie was a little boring plot wise, but older kids, or tweens, will enjoy the dry humor and the action
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 July 13, 2011

Not very funny--especially in comparison to #1.

My rating: PG-13 for some brief language and momentary drug/alcohol use.