All parent member reviews for Of Mice and Men

Parent Written byboomergage February 7, 2013

Great Book vs Great movie

This movie might make you cry. Depending on how you take this movie it can give a positive message. Don't think about what just happen you have to think a little deeper. I think this is a great old fashion movie that can teach you a lot. The book and the movie were a little different. When they found Curlys wife in the book she was buried under the hay but in the movie she was on top of the hay. They had trains and showed how they got kicked out of weed in the beginning of the movie they never mentioned that. They said they got kicked of the bus in the book but they didn't in the movie. The end of the movie was way different
Adult Written byMovieLover101 April 9, 2008

A timless Steinbeck classic.

Yes, I have read the book. The book was brilliant and the movie stayed true to the book. The acting was outstanding by two brilliant actors and the script fantastic. (Very true to the book) Easily one of my favourite films and books.
Parent Written bynanmak February 6, 2013

Pretty Good Movie

The movie Of Mice and Men was good. They went pretty well with the book. The best scene in the movie was when George killed Lennie. Some of the things that were different was the very beginning. Through out the movie there are some differences but not a lot. One of the biggest differences was the ending.
Adult Written byJEDI micah May 30, 2012

AS GOOD AS THE BOOK!!!

This is one of the most touching and sad movies I have ever seen! My favorite character is Lennie because he makes me laugh. I'm glad they picked Gary Sinise to be George. He is a good actor! This is a great movie for young teens!
Adult Written byLewis Woodhall May 28, 2012

REAL AGE RESTRICTIONS

Contains Moderate Language and Some Violence!