All parent member reviews for Office Space

Adult Written byaileronguy September 1, 2009

Good for those in the workforce /out of school

Funny for adults who are in the rat race, but not for kids who haven't been there yet and don't understand what the movie attacks.
Adult Written byjanwatches April 9, 2008
This movie is smart comedy--it realizes that the line between funny and tragic is fine.
Adult Written byliefde1 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byofficespaceisgood... April 9, 2008

It's a great movie..but not all ages...

This movie is one of the best, it made me laugh, along with my entire family. My kids are 15 and 17, and it was appropriate for both of them. The only thing that was bad was the language, a lot of f words in songs and a couple used by the people, along with alot of other profanily and mixed in with some sexual remarks. There is a VERY BREIF breast nudity and Peter has a dream about his boss having sex with is girlfriend (nothing explicit shown). This is overall a great movie with alot of profanily. But appropriate for ages 14 and up.
Educator Written bysimpleseth July 20, 2013

Quirky Masterpiece

A very good comedy about office life and the reality of problems that people must face. Mike Judge really knows how to put the audience in an amusing yet welcoming environment. If you're going to watch this movie with the family, be sure your kids are accompanied, so that you can pause and explain any complex adult situations to them. You won't forget memorable characters such as Drew, Milton, or even Lumbergh after viewing this cult classic!
Parent of a 12 year old Written bydramaqueen@hotm... August 31, 2011

good movie if your fed up with the boss!

good movie espically if your a guy or just somebody who is a little fed up with your boss then this is the movie for ya i liked it not the best but all in all a pretty good movie for kids 12 and up!
Educator and Parent of a 15 and 16 year old Written byEluminahta December 7, 2009
I personally enjoy this movie every time I see it. The overall message seems to be that, even though we all have tough times in our lives, it always pays to do the right thing. Jen Noble
Adult Written byrickydoo85 April 9, 2008

Very Funny Film

I saw this when a friend brought it to my house and this was comic genius. This is my favorite comedy of all time(for now), about the downs of work, and the ending was so unique, it was a masterpiece.