Kid reviews for Olaf's Frozen Adventure

Olaf's Frozen Adventure Poster Image

Oh look at that iv'e been impaled

Really Cute! (May Contain Spoilers)

Educational Value: 1/5 While it has good messages about the importance of family, friendship and kindness, it is a not a very educational film. Positive Messages: 4/5 There are good messages about courage, kindness, family and friendship. Positive Role-Models and Representations: 3/5 Anna, Olaf, Kristoff, Sven and Elsa are all good role-models who acknowledge how lucky they are to have each other. Violence and Scariness: 2/5 There are some scenes with wolves (not shown, but you can hear) and some chase scenes. there are also scenes where Olaf is shown to have given up hope, trudging around the forest, but it's over soon and has a very sweet ending. Sexy Stuff: 2/5 There is a scene in the sauna you may want to skip over, but it's very quick and almost nothing is shown. Language: 0/5 "Darn it." Consumerism: 0/5 n/a Drinking, Drugs and Smoking: 1/5 When Olaf is going door-to-door looking for holiday traditions, someone appears to be drinking wine. It's a very quick scene, though and you might even skip over it without noticing. Overall: This is a great, sweet movie for kids ages 4 and up due to a bit of violence and one scene in a sauna. This movie has comedy and fun for everyone! Thank you for reading. if you liked this movie, I would recommend Frozen (1 and 2), Tangled and Moana.

One of the Best movies

Frozens movie is the best movies ever and in these movies there are alot of great massges

An Ok 22 minute EPISODE in Theatres!!!!

I Know It got Pulled off.of theatres like last month, but When when my sister and i were Watching coco(Which i love.), it didn't get pulled off. When I was Watching this, i was like "Is this some 11 minute mini-episode? If it is, it shouldn't be here". And yep. It is More than 11 Minutes and I got So Bored Easily that My sister and i almost finished our popcorn when the movie didn't even start yet. That was some Stramg experience there, after all of this mess, the movie starts and my boredom is going away. Overall, This "22-Minute Episode" is Fine, but they are still doing some cash grabbing on frozen merchandise. Well, this is about Olaf finding a Christmas Tradition for Anna and Elsa. And Spoilers: Their Christmas Tradition is Of course, Olaf..... TBH, that was Strange, but sweet, too. And the songs are worth singing for (Oh Boy! Here we Go again!) One thing, Thank God It got Pulled off of theatres and it aired on ABC Last Month. :D Done!