All parent member reviews for One Direction: This Is Us

Parent of a 10 year old Written bymollysmom704 August 30, 2013

Boys will always be Boys

I wasn't expecting much when I took my 10 year old daughter to see this but I was very pleasantly surprised. My daughter was in heaven and wanted to get on the line for the next show! This is a fun movie and the boys in One Direction are just a blast to watch. I enjoyed the introspective moments when they individually wondered about things like the future, whether people would like them for themselves rather than for the fact they were in One Direction, how to stay real (normal), etc. They seem to be staying "real" because even though they're currently at the top, they don't act like superstars, they act like boys; normal, fun-loving boys, with lots of good-natured pranks, jokes, and rough-housing. Despite the tattoos, most parents would be proud if they had sons like these boys. It left me hoping that success will not destroy them the way it has so many other pop stars. Go see this movie with your daughter (if she'll let you), you'll be glad you did.
Parent of a 10 and 17 year old Written byAnnieD 1 May 27, 2015

DIRECTIONERS!

its the best movie u will ever see!i laughed at the jokes and farted when niall farted in the bus after their show in a city. its great humor. the only bad part is when they almost flew off a golf cart before their show and paul chased them and pushed zany javv\aad malik off his skate board and pulled him y the shirt and zany escaped.and when harry tried to go under the fence and paul picked him up and threw him over his shoulder.hahahhaha
Parent of a 9 and 12 year old Written bymoonbeem16 September 6, 2013

New respect for 1D

I was not a fan of 1D before the movie. Now having seen it, I have a new respect for them, they are talented and very fun loving young men. They remember where they came from and love their families.
Parent of a 13, 15, and 16 year old Written byNervousParentOf3Boys April 5, 2015

10 and up. there's not that much swearing.

My boys saw this before. I'd say it was for tween girls, but it was good
Adult Written byTrami Nguyen September 15, 2013

One Direction is similar to Big Time Rush!

One Direction vs Big Time Rush battle for the boy bands!
Parent Written byhatersgonnahate September 9, 2013

Stupid,Not needed,annoying and boring!

This movie is not needed and is super annoying. This is the most stupid movie ever! If you dont like them you should not and watch and save your money.