Parent and Kid Reviews on

Sort by:

12+

12+

Creepy

This movie started out good, it was mysterious. I think that Robin Williams' acting is great, and you know it's great because you'll hate his character. The ending scene was extremely disturbing. There's also a scene where his eyes start gushing with blood. I don't recommend this for kids, because it has harsh images and themes of rape/molestation.

Great Film With A Thought Provoking Ending

One Hour Photo Is A Great Film About A Man Who Works At The One Hour Photo In A SavMart. He Then Becomes Obsessed With A Family Who Often Comes To The Store. And He Soon Finds Out About The Cheating Husband And Creates A Plan Of Revenge, Leading To A Confusing Ending You Need To Think About. This Movie Is A Little Inappropriate, But Cursing And Blood Associated Violence Isn't Really An Issue. I Would Recommend This Film For Fans Of Robin Williams.

Not for kids.

The ending was a "Huh?" moment, but overall this was a great movie.

Don't do it

I really like Robin Williams. Why in the world did he agree to this senseless movie is beyond me. It has to be his first bad film. It is slow to start and comes up on the wrong side of a lot of moral issues. What a waste.

This movie is more of a psychological thriller than a bloody thriller. I would not recommend this movie for children to see, not for reasons of inappropriate content, but because of concepts that may be beyond them. This movie overall is not very entertaining, it is disconcerting at times, but the storyline is very slow and the ending does tie things up. I was left confused and with questions at the end of the movie.