Kid reviews for Operation Christmas Drop

Operation Christmas Drop Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Good for kids, not great entertainment for anyone above 10.

Seems like a cool plot but i couldn't get halfway through the movie. I was just cracking up about how all the adults in this movie talk and act like an awkward teenage conversation. It just seems a little dumped down in the way they talk, and it doesn't help that the charterers are trying to sound mature. I suppose its just that no adult talks like this, and it pulls you out of the plot. Like I said great for any kid but if you are looking for a good Christmas movie for a more mature audience this isn't really the movie for you.

Great movie it's definitely appropriate for anyone

Great movie I think they should've made a scene where they hang out with their family on the new year day

Low effort movie with the most boring plot ever

From a guy who didn't hate the star wars prequels, you can trust me when I say this movie is absolutely terrible. Not realistic, really stupid and just plain boring. Not to mention the amount of stereotypes in this. Big yikes.

worst acting

Great movie

I loved this movies because it is not only a really inspiring movie but it teaches kids what it’s like surviving with your surroundings and it teaches kids about the history of Operation Christmas Drop.