Parent and Kid Reviews on

Osmosis Jones Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 35 kid reviews

Sort by:

Not as bad as SOME reviews are saying lol

When I was in middle school (8th grade) my science teacher showed us this movie, yeah sure there were a lot of innuendos and the guy threw up on the teacher, but it was a cool movie. If you're easily disgusted by vomit, snot, pimples being popped, germs, etc. then you probably shouldn't watch. DRIX THO he was the main character fr❤️❤️

Why so much hate for Osmosis Jones?

I absolutely love this movie. The animated bits are the best part, the live action is a bit iffy, but other than that it's a really good movie. The character designs and personalities bring this film to life, the overall story is just enough to keep you interested, the villain was awesome, although scary, for younger audiences. There are a couple of innuendos but other than that, it's a pretty good movie, but you may need to watch it over before showing it to your children. Good movie. :]

I LOVE THIS MOVIE 💞

all of the adults reviews are overreacting. this movie is fine. theres references, yeah, but most kids probably wont get them. hotel transylvania has a ton of them, too. theyre just more subtle. (I AM TOTALLY NORMAL ABOUT THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!! I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH IT AS IF IT WAS MY OWN MOTHER!!!!!!! OZZY AND DRIX ARE TOTALLY NOT SILLY LITTE GUYS AND I DONT DRAW THEM ALL THE TIME 100%!!!!!!!!)

Great movie, especially for older kids

Great movie, if you're okay with being grossed out. It's not what actually what happens in your body, but this is for kids. Adult stuff happens, like a cop being disguised as gangster germs/cells. Not really anything to worry about besides the grossness and weirdish romance

Man why y'all adults overacting

This was a good movie loved it. don't know why so many parents overreacting

not bad or sexual oml

its a fine movie. why are sm parents overreacting 💀

A little weird

This movie is honesty a little weird. My science teacher let us watch at school and it was a little awkward. There are some “sexual” scenes, like a lot of making out, an attractive woman pulls down her butt length skirt, and women dancing in clubs with string thongs and bikinis. There are also substitute cuss words like “spit” instead of sh*t and mother flea instead of mother f*cker. And there was a very gross pimple scene.

In my opinion, It's for more mature audience.

I love this movie, and I always get the inappropriate jokes such as "You look like the kind of cell who divides with himself." etc. But the pep talk in the movie was great.

Disgusting, inaccurate, and definitely NOT FOR KIDS!!!

I'd like to start off with the fact that this is a PG rated movie. I don't know who did it, but it's clearly a wrong rating. There are many, many references to disgusting stuff, the movie is filled with gross jokes, and it's scientifically inaccurate. To keep you from reading an essay, let's just say that there are many videos going over the movie.

PG-13!

Rated PG-13 for crude language and bodily humor.