Parent reviews for Overboard (1987)

Overboard (1987) Poster Image

“Tits”, language, and thongs, oh my!

I loved this movie as a teen, but watched with my ten year old and that was a mistake. Teens and up without a doubt!

SEX JOKES

this movie is no bueno. It has a woman with a thong Several sex jokes SEVERAL period jokes Some weird very rapey messages(like dude no she’s not your wife don’t trick her into having sex with you) 3/10

If you're concerned about sexual topics..

These are the things you might want to have a heads up about: Thong bathing suit and woman bends over wearing it Multiple comments about "doing it" Teenage boy looking at "dirty magazine" and makes a comment about tits Male character talks about "phone sex" and says "I got horny" Two characters kissing in bed unclothed (covered by sheets) and the female says "was it like this every time ?" It was a little much for my 11 year old. Other than that it was language here and there and a funny movie.

There are a lot of sex in this movie

My mom thought that we would be okay watching this movie, until they are in bed. We all had to close our eyes. It was very disturbing. This movie is not for kids. Watch this movie with clear play.

THE BEST CHICK FLICK EVER MADE

I'm shocked it didn't get a five stars from everyone. I chose to record the movie from a t.v. channel that edits out foul language and inappropriate material. Even with bits and pieces removed, It's by far my favorite chick, and I've seen many. BTW, I saw a Good Morning America show where the women recited many of the best known lines in the movie! That says a lot!

Um...

A butt. Language. And other unpleasant things. Otherwise, it was a nice story.

dont worry about the sex

yes there is some reveling things but it is very quick. i saw it when i was 11 and i thought it was great. something the whole family can enjoy.