Kid reviews for Overboard (1987)

Overboard (1987) Poster Image

WHAT. THE. HECK.

My teacher put this movie on expecting a EARLY COLLEGE appropriate movie, and yet we were DECEIVED by these reviews. This is absolutely NOT for 12 year old children as it includes curse words (ex. b*tch, @sshole, wh0re, and sl*t), nudity, and intercourse. Not only is the age recommendation incorrect, but this movie is TERRIBLE. The acting is subpar and is 2/10 MAX. Do not be fooled by the other incompetent reviews these simpletons have given, because I am telling the TRUTH.

Great 80s Comedy is Lots of Fun

Expect loads of fun and laughs with some adult content. Very enjoyable and could be a good family watch as some content will easily go over kids' heads.

Great Movie

I am 10 I love this movie! 8 and up!

Very funny

This movie was very funny. The woman reminds me of the fiance from The Parent Trap; she was so spoiled and alluring. So, what does she remind you of?

fun movie

It's a fun movie. It's not too deep, just fun. It's appropriate for over 9 year olds.

Funny Movie for Older Teens

This movie is absolutely hilarious but has themes for older teens. Lots of references to sex including non-graphic sec between a couple, implied sex and smutty magazines among other things. For older teens, this movie is really funny and the actors are great. I kind of like the underlying message in the movie that money doesn’t buy happiness.

Not my favorite, but enjoyed it

This movie was a good movie. I don't think really young kids would want to watch it, but for tweens or young teens I think it is okay. There is one scene that would be to old for kids that don't know what sex is, but besides all that it is a good movie for some laughs and I guess some drama.

Good movie but some language

This is a really good movie but they use the S-word several times. Young kids may get bored by this but older kids and up will like it. There is one scene with sex but everything is covered up. Plus the main woman is wearing a very risque outfit at the beginning of the movie. The only other complaint is that one teenage son is reading a playboy style magazine. Other than that, it is a good movie.

Great movie for kids REALLY FUNNY

It's a great movie for your kids! It's hilarious and your kids will love it. The people in the movie work hard and show good values.