Kid reviews for P2

Brutal, minimalist stalker bloodbath. Pass.

Kid, 12 years old July 11, 2011

OMG!

Very violent, I saw it when i was eleven and it was terrifying!

The P in P2 actually stands for Parental Supervision...

For all the parents reading this, heed my advice CAREFULLY: know your kids before taking them to this movie. This stalker horror has no nudity, but the gore in this film may be too over-the-top for some kids to handle. One scene shows a man getting beaten, then run over several times until his blood spills all over the place in bloody/gory detail; a grown adult in the theater I went to ran out of the place after the scene played. In another scene, a guard dog is stabbed to death with a metal pole, but the lighting is so bad, you barely see anything. There are also less graphic scenes of stabbing (shoulders and eyes). That's as far as the film goes, but let me just say that if you can take all of this, you may be pleasantly surprised to find this film actually has decent acting, not to mention it totally pulls off the eerie feel/background many horror films fail to produce. So everyone, I will end on the note I started with; know your kids, but if they're OK with it, then go see this. PS kudos to Wes Bentley, who gets creepier in every movie I see him in. Great acting job!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySanjay407 November 10, 2011

Read

Rated R: Strong Graphic Violence, Language, and Drug Use

Teen, 13 years old Written bySamaraMorgan July 25, 2011

Lovely.

This is a lovely movie. Me and my sister love it
Teen, 17 years old Written bythebob264700 May 3, 2009

Waste of money

this movie really sucked, it seemed like nothing more than a blonde being chased around a garage and tormented. saw it with 5 teenagers not a one of us jumped at any point. if you want to be scared go see "The Descent" that will really give you a thrill
Teen, 16 years old Written byjane6969 April 9, 2008

great movie

It is a good MOVIE, done very well. Agian, this is a movie, that is it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana March 20, 2011
i thought it was kinda funny,i was making fun of the guy the whole time.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrazzle dazzle October 30, 2010

Pretty good, fun-to-watch movie, but rated R for a reason

This movie is not as much of a spine-chiller as it is a bloodbath, but it is still a lot of fun. The movie includes an over-the-top example of sex-obsessed male stalking, impressive yet sickening graphics, and a hefty amount of bad words, including "f--k" and "c--t". P2 is a very fun movie to watch with friends, and the real spine-chilling parts are when you don't know where the stalker-man is, or how the woman will get out of the predicament she may be in. I watched this with six of my friends at a sleepover, and we all had a really great time. Before your child watches this movie, be sure that you are OK with some heavy-duty language and some graphics that could be disturbing to some younger teens.

I thought this movie was really good! It was suspenceful, and it always kept you wandering if angela was going to get away! This movie is pretty gory, especially when one guy gets smashed agenst a wall with a car and his inteatants and ribs fall out. Overall i thing this movie is good, and is appropriate for very mature teens.