Kid reviews for Palm Springs

Palm Springs Poster Image

I watched it with my parents and it wasn't that bad

There is a little bit of swearing and sex is referenced a lot but at the end of the day it's just a normal teenager movie.

Don't watch with parents

Seriously. Don't. It was the most awkward. Like they literally show people having sex. Other than that it's a great movie!!

depends on maturity

as a 12 year old, i really liked this movie. there are a few sex scenes and some blood and cursing, but other than that i thought it was a funny and cute movie!!

Fantastic movie that's not for kids

This movie is fantastic. It's laugh out loud funny, puts a unique spin on an old concept, the cast has great chemistry, it's just a really great film. That said, its not for kids. There is very frequent swearing, especially the f-bomb. There is a sex scene like 30 seconds into the movie, along with multiple sex jokes throughout. There are also instances of drug use. This is not a movie for kids, but I do recommend you watch it because it is really enjoyable.

depends on maturity

overall, this film fell short in a lot of ways, not age appropriate wise but rather in the overall enjoyment and quality of the film. the amount of sex was fine, we’ve all been exposed to things like that. there was a masturbation scene (though it only lasted a few seconds and was for comedic effect) and *some* sex scenes. there was also lots of drinking and mentions of alcoholism, so id put a trigger warning for that. the acting was okay, but do we really need another groundhog day remake? palm springs was clearly trying to be original and put a spin on the time loop trope, but i really wasn’t a fan. overall, a half decent film for teens of all ages.

Great Movie, not for kids or tweens

This movie is a groundhog day rip off with even more graphic sex. Language is heavy and there is a discussion about consent. Sex is graphic with intimate scenes and talk of ejaculation. Men and Woman engage in vaginal and oral sex throughout the movie without condoms. People cheat on each other with others. Suicide is also discussed, and tried multiple times, like in the original groundhog day. Drugs and Alcohol are used with seemingly no consequences. Coke, weed and LSD are all used with (semi) detailed ingestion. People smoke as well The movie is however quite funny, and a decent pick for older teens. Not at all appropriate for younger teens, tweens or kids, as you can and will scar them for life.

I was disgusted when watching one of the opening scenes

There was way too much sex, tell you kid to wait if they want to watch this movie, they should. Trust me i am a tween and watching this I di not like what I saw. You can wait.

Great Movie not so great for kids

Funny Groundhog Day esc film. Very inappropriate lots of sex scenes and one masturbation scene. For cursing there are lots of f words. Also there is lots of drug use including cocaine and huffing spray paint but if your child is mature it should be fine.

Good movie

Good movie but a lot of sex and drugs etc. The sort of movie a 13 or 14 year old would sneak into a cinema to see with his friends. NOT recommended to watch with parents at all.