Parent reviews for Pandorum

Relentless, intensely violent sci-fi chiller isn't for kids.

Adult Written byMicahGA April 15, 2011

Pandorum: The Virus Is Just About As Bad As The Movie

Pandorum is an interesting film. The plot and story line are not bad at all, however the move can get boring after a while, for there is only so much you can do with vicious creatures and a few humans on a space ship in the future! The movie lacked any positive messages; in fact, it lacked messages alone! No message here. The violence is absolutely disturbing. Everything from humans being sliced open to talk of cannibalism. I felt as if this movie was nothing more than a film to pacify those out there who just like to watch terrible acting and gory story lines. This movie is absolutely not for kids, older kids, tweens, teens or adults for that matter. This is not because it was disturbing, but because it was just simply, not a good film. I would give the director a pat on the back for showmanship, but nothing more.

Adult Written byuytt2 October 29, 2009

rent it

this movie looked cool in the trailer bu it kind of sucked nobody really acted well and i also didnt get the plot
rent it becuse it might scare you at some point

Adult Written byMovie Man October 3, 2009

What Starts Out as an Alien-Esque Sci-Fi Horror Turns Out to Be a Sci-Fi Masterpiece with Novel Twists and Turns!

I loved this movie; it was fantastic! It was terrifying, action-packed, and the acting was fantastic. And the twists; they blew my mind. I saw a few of them coming, but the big ones were the ones that blew my mind. The final twist made my jaw drop. PARENTS: This is not for kids; it is utterly terrifying and spine-tingling, with a constant sense of doom; there are multiple jump scenes, followed by strong, vicious violence and gore. On a possitive note, the main hero never loses face and pulls through in the end, despite astronomical odds. This is a very scary, well-written, well-acted masterpiece; and the jump scenes will leave you clawing your seats and loved ones and looking around your shoulders continuously. Beware; the good sign of well-made suspense is making the audience know when the jumps are coming, yet the audience jumps anyway. I knew when the jump scenes were coming, yet I jumped out of my seat. Bravo. Thanks for reading - Movie Man

Parent of a 9-year-old Written byShellB September 30, 2009

Good movie, but certainly not for the kiddies.

I enjoyed this movie, but i wouldn't take my son to see it. Teenagers would probably be ok though. There are some frightning sceens, so judge by your childs maturity level. some 13 and over may be ok with it.