Kid reviews for Parasite

Parasite Poster Image

Best Of 2019

This film is the best movie I've ever watched in 2019!!! and this film deserves winning best picture. The movie is a great black comedy and thriller so I don't think that younger children will like it but the best choice for teens and adults to watch.

3 people found this helpful.

This is the best movie I have ever seen.

The cinematography is great, and it compares social classes in a very interesting way. There is mild violence in the film but it is portrayed more realistically so it is not as gory as most movies. There is only one sex scene and it is not that bad, the entire movie is very clever and so well made. Overall I definitely recommend the movie, I watched it when I was eleven and it was great.

1 person found this helpful.

one of my favourites, but it has swearing, infrequent gore and a sex scene

This movie has lost of complicated themes that younger children might not under, such as class conflict. Also, there is lost of swearing, I personally don't see swearing to be much of a problem, there is lots of it in this movie but if parents are reading this and are thinking they shouldn't watch this for that reason, it's way worse in a year 7 school cafeteria. Don't worry about it. The only real concerns here that I might have is the sex scene, but I just skipped it, it's not exactly essential to the plot but I guess a part of it when they are hiding under the table and the dad goes out of the room is somewhat significant. Also, I won't spoil anything but there is a killing in the end and it's not particualrly realistic but there is some blood and it might be disturbing to watch if you are sensitive to that sort of thing or are under the age of about 13 or 14. I'm 11 and I could handle it though.
1 person found this helpful.

Unintelligent, boring & disturbing, PLEAS READ!

I saw this for my 12th birthday thinking it would be wonderful. Me and my mom were both utterly disappointed and discussed. I know the movie is supposed to have a great upperclass/lower class meaning but what it really did was make out "lower class" people to be savages. Was extremely unintelligent and near the end (a kids head got bashed in by a rock, lady got pushed down the stairs, and someone got stabbed with a shish kebab) while i was really disturbed i couldn't feel remorse etc because there was no character development or any thing to make me like or hate a character. The acting was average and just no good storyline, intelligence and not even a movie to watch for the sake of violence. Absolutely repulsive and BORING in every way! I am scared if the world really thinks that this is a good movie.

1 person found this helpful.

BTS will love this movie!

Stop loving this movie because of inappropriate content!

1 person found this helpful.
Just watched this the other day. And I looked at the reviews for it, someone supposedly got choked by a wire. But in all honesty (spoilers), while in the basement, one man put a wire around his neck and quickly dragged him across the floor to tie him up on a pole. I could barely tell he was getting choked until I watched it again. Next, there is no nudity, only one scene where a couple shares an intimate time together while keeping clothes on. It goes on for less than 5 minutes. I believe the worst is when some gets hit in a rock multiple time, I would say kids under twelve watching this should close their eyes on the intimate scene and rock scene depending on parents. Other than that, it's a great movie showing the difference between rich and poor and how each are treated.

unique plot

one of the best movies ever created. the plot, the acting and everything is awesome. it gives great messages. definitely worth watching

This movie is 18+. It is irrelevant for under ages

There is a lot of sexuality and violence. There are so many meaningless scenes that we cannot understand the meaning of the film . There are many swearing.

For teens. Important film.

Ok for teens 14 and up. The wonderful movie which won a lot of prestigious awards has extremely high amounts of graphic gore at the END of the movie. Apart from that it tells an important message about class.

you can watch this movie with your family IF everyone is mature in your family