Parent reviews for Paul Blart: Mall Cop

Kevin James' slapstick comedy will amuse older tweens.

Adult Written byAnonymos June 26, 2019
Parent of a 2-year-old Written byAnounymous June 19, 2019
Adult Written bydanny800 April 5, 2019

Paul blart mall cop is not for little kids

i think paul blart mall cop is a amazing movie but its not for little kids because it has some raunchy humor like paul blart running over a dog at the begining of the movie and paul blart gets drunk at a bar theirs some swearing like hell and s--t and some people take over the mall and threaten to kill some people with that being said i dont reccomend paul blart mall cop for anyone under the age of 13

Parent of a 10, 12, and 16-year-old Written byHendo H. U January 13, 2018

Adult Written bySapphy C. November 26, 2017

WOWdoesnt really matter what age

I think that this movie has some adult scenes that only adults understand and if you think your child will understand it then just don’t put it on.

Adult Written byBenjamin A. October 24, 2017

Great Alternative to GTA Games

If your kids are having GTA game playing addictions, have them watch this movie and it will make them feel MUCH different about police officers. In this film, Paul Blart is a mall police officer who is very caring for his family. This well-done film is also anti-environmentalist and pro-capitalist.

Adult Written byPittsburghmichaels October 6, 2017

Kevin James film provides good laughs and likeable story

Paul Blart Mall Cop is one of my favorite Happy Madison Films.
This film is about a mall cop at the West Orange Pavilion Mall who must save a mall from bad guys. This mall is fake I know this because I am from New Jersey. They shot this at the Burlington Mall in Burlington Ma. This film is real good. Their is mild gun fire and the bad guys take hostage's. This film also has some mild romance. You should check this out.

Adult Written bywally14 June 22, 2012

Not for the educational setting

Not for an educational setting. There is one scene with excessive drinking and this is brought up again on multiple occasions. I work in a setting with pts who have substance abuse issues and if this could at all be an issue for individuals in your setting it would be a negative trigger due to it showing getting excessively drunk in a funny way.

Adult Written byJRCrews20 June 21, 2012

Good movie

Its a good movie, I wouldn't have expected to see a fat security guard on a segway, save a mall from thieves.

Adult Written byage 10+ April 22, 2012

great family flick for older kids

Adult Written bykeeyan January 29, 2012

paul blart mall cop

this movie is really really FUNNY

Parent Written byTheUltimateDad December 27, 2010

Good Movie

I watched this and I loved it.

Very funny comedy. Most people would like this movie.

Parent of a 10 and 13-year-old Written bylulugiru August 24, 2010

Good Family movie

Love it

Adult Written by4Spice October 24, 2009

good for family 9 and up

veryyyyy funny for family worth watching 9 and up
Parent of a 17-year-old Written bylove2 September 26, 2009

good movie

this movie has lots of drinking, talking about relationships, and is very sacry in some parts. but it was still good.

Parent of a 10-year-old Written byWilliam Adrian ... September 5, 2009
This movie is unbelievable!! My kids wanted to see this so I decided to let them . We all went to see it and left during the middle of it . It was very violent and language was horrible . He got very drunk in one part , he gets hit with a skateboard and falls through a tall window . I don't think it's a kids movie at all!! Sex was extreme too . Not even for adults .

Parent of a 7, 11, and 13-year-old Written byproverbs226mom July 3, 2009

fine for seven and up

The movie had some very funny scenes in it. I watched it with my children and thought that it was a good movie.
Parent of a 4, 7, and 11-year-old Written by3kidsmama June 15, 2009

You should preview this movie before letting your child see it.

This movie was fun for me and my husband to watch...but not my children. I made a bad parenting move by not checking out Common Sense Media before letting my 11 yr. old buy this movie today. As we watched it, I was mortified by the drinking scene. I didn't like the bad language and violence either but that she knows better about. The drinking was to me the worst part...my child is entering middle school. This is the age when they are very likely going to be confronted with this issue. I need positive role models who show my child that getting drunk is not fun or funny. This movie had the potential to be a great movie for tweens. You don't need the bad language and alcohol to make a movie funny. When is Hollywood going to get this?!

Parent of a 9-year-old Written byB12 June 3, 2009

Fun and goofy for family friendly viewing

Goofy movie with ninja style action.

Parent of a 7 and 8-year-old Written bysoph May 31, 2009
mean spirited not family friendly very weird