Parent reviews for Paul Blart: Mall Cop

Paul Blart: Mall Cop Poster Image

Paul blart mall cop is not for little kids

i think paul blart mall cop is a amazing movie but its not for little kids because it has some raunchy humor like paul blart running over a dog at the begining of the movie and paul blart gets drunk at a bar theirs some swearing like hell and s--t and some people take over the mall and threaten to kill some people with that being said i dont reccomend paul blart mall cop for anyone under the age of 13

WOWdoesnt really matter what age

I think that this movie has some adult scenes that only adults understand and if you think your child will understand it then just don’t put it on.

Great Alternative to GTA Games

If your kids are having GTA game playing addictions, have them watch this movie and it will make them feel MUCH different about police officers. In this film, Paul Blart is a mall police officer who is very caring for his family. This well-done film is also anti-environmentalist and pro-capitalist.

Kevin James film provides good laughs and likeable story

Paul Blart Mall Cop is one of my favorite Happy Madison Films. This film is about a mall cop at the West Orange Pavilion Mall who must save a mall from bad guys. This mall is fake I know this because I am from New Jersey. They shot this at the Burlington Mall in Burlington Ma. This film is real good. Their is mild gun fire and the bad guys take hostage's. This film also has some mild romance. You should check this out.

Not for the educational setting

Not for an educational setting. There is one scene with excessive drinking and this is brought up again on multiple occasions. I work in a setting with pts who have substance abuse issues and if this could at all be an issue for individuals in your setting it would be a negative trigger due to it showing getting excessively drunk in a funny way.

Good movie

Its a good movie, I wouldn't have expected to see a fat security guard on a segway, save a mall from thieves.

great family flick for older kids