All teen and kid member reviews for Paul

Kid, 12 years old May 8, 2011

Go See It

I went to see this in theaters and me and my younger brother loved this movie. My parents didn't like it. They cussed in just about every sentence, but it was great.
Teen, 16 years old Written bybanana man13 April 25, 2011

11 plus is fine

good gory in on part lots of sexual content langue is every 5 seconds but i give it five stars
Kid, 11 years old April 10, 2011

Not for kids or immature teens.

Wheni saw the commercial, it didn't seem bad because it didn't reveal much. But then i saw a full review.... In short, it's not for kids. Maybe mature kids, though.
Kid, 11 years old April 9, 2011

Mature or Not That is the Question

I think this movie is hillarious but should not be seen by kids who are not mature anough to see it. For example you can be 11 and see it but shouldn't talk about it at school or share the "message" of the movie
Teen, 14 years old Written byBrandon4News April 3, 2011

Funny comedy is fine for teens.

Violence- 4/10 Sexual Content- 7.5/10 Language- 8/10 Drinking/Drugs/Smoking- 6/10 Bad Role Models- 8/10 Overall Quality- 7/10
Teen, 15 years old Written byTheSuperman765 April 3, 2011

Paul is a comedy about a alien who comes to planet earth

What to watch out for * Messages: On the surface, the movie seems to celebrate iffy behavior. But at the same time, several human heroes do learn empathy and tolerance toward the alien visitor. Ultimately, this is one of those stories in which a laid-back character attempts to loosen up an uptight, repressed character (or, in this case, two uptight repressed characters). Close More On the surface, the movie seems to celebrate if… * Role models: The main (human) characters are two well-meaning nerdy types with very little life experience. The alien loosens them up, and they engage in plenty of questionable behavior, but they also eventually work hard and risk their lives to solve the alien's problem. Some jokes are made at other groups' expense. Close More The main (human) characters are two well-mea… * Violence: Fantasy violence includes some comic fighting (including a bar fight) and some shooting, with gunshot wounds. There are also some threatening characters, an image of the alien eating a bird, and the suggestion of a hurt dog. Close More Fantasy violence includes some comic fighting (… * Sex: A nearly constant stream of sexual innuendo, mostly for humorous effect. At a comic convention, the main characters check out several sexy "Princess Leias" (in costume). A drawing of an alien girl with three breasts is referenced several times. A shot of the alien's naked buttocks. Close More A nearly constant stream of sexual innuendo, mostly… * Language: Near-constant use of "f--k" and "s--t," plus "p---y," "c--k," "c--ksucker," "a*s," "son of a bi*ch," "hell," "t-ts," "pee," "Jesus Christ" (as an exclamation), "butt," "d--k," "pr**k," "d**n," "c**p," "god*amn," and an image of a raised middle finger. * Consumerism: A mention of Reese's Pieces in reference to E.T. Since the movie begins at a comic book convention, there's also a stream of various references to comic books and other sci-fi stuff. * Drinking, drugs, & smoking: The alien smokes both cigarettes and pot; he shares his pot with one character, but it proves too strong, and she passes out. The main characters also drink beer and get drunk.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMASSICLIKPERCYJ... March 29, 2011

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

my friends made me watch this horrid disgust movie. I'd rather watch anything elze mannnnnnnnnnnn I mean look up sumething else. U wasting time @ this page.
Teen, 14 years old Written byteenybopper22 March 26, 2011

Space-Man Balls!

I went to see this with my 19 year old cousin and my 16 year old brother and we were all laughing through it, the only reason it was rated-r is because the christian girl overused swearing and grabbed one of the guys' junk.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNeil13 March 26, 2011

Just watch it and decide for yourself.

This is an AMAZING film. It's rated 15, but there's nothing really in there that 12-13 yar olds haven't heard. I'm 14, and I wasn't offended by it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byiBanih December 9, 2011

Great movie

Some might find this a great movie, as it was very funny and well done, but others might think that it was just a hardcore version of E.T, which is quite apparent. (The writers did say that they wanted it to be somewhat like E.T). It has the good message of not let friends down but there is tons of swearing on a constant basis. Also lots of smoking and alcohol. A bit of violence, shooting, and explosions, also there is a gory wound a the end with lots of blood. Some inappropriate sexual content too, but no nudity except an alien bum. I think that a mature 13 year old would be OK watching this, but some who is not so mature should wait until 15/16. It really just depends on the maturity level of the child.
Kid, 11 years old August 14, 2011

paul rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

paul was a rly good movie i just watched it and it wasnt as atheist as ppl say sure it had a couple of atheist scenes the language isnt constant and sexual innuindo is cuz of the woman. language includes F**K S**T C**K C**KSUCKER BI*CH D*MN AND H*LL good story and message is to accept people even if they are different and to stick by each oters side and to trust people a really good movie
Teen, 13 years old Written byGreg Foltynowicz March 29, 2011

for teens and older teens

lots of bad language. It is basically just F words
Teen, 14 years old Written byantoineisthebest March 27, 2011

the movie should be pg-13

why is it rated r it's the funnyest movie ever
Teen, 17 years old Written bybradley4846 March 18, 2011
There is a lot of swearing, sex talk brief violence and drug use. Great movie tho
Teen, 13 years old Written byghs1441 April 3, 2011

Funny and age appropriate

The movie was very funny and regardless of what the reviewer says, extremely clever. There were so many hilarious references to older sci fi movies and the silly/dumb stuff was put in there so that the movie didn't go completely over peoples' heads. The only innapropriate things about the movie was the language (which was so funnily colorful) and the role models (the characters partake in plenty of illegal/immoral activity.) But the message is really positive, which is to not discriminate or not care about people just because they're different. Overall, very cute, clever, and funny film.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFacebooker April 2, 2011
It was sometimes very uncalled for but other than that thought it was funny.
Kid, 11 years old March 19, 2011

Okay

The movie was okay, but there was a lot of cursing.
Kid, 12 years old December 30, 2015

PAUL!

I absolutely love paul! LOADS of swearing..... Paul is awesome you need to see it! Paul (the alien) can sometimes....... be rude but other than that it is a 14 and up.
Kid, 11 years old December 16, 2013