Kid reviews for Pele: Birth of a Legend

Pele: Birth of a Legend Poster Image

The best soccer movie

This movie was great I watched it with my 8 year old little brother and he loved it. This movie encourages kids to never give up. This really was a great movie

When I watched this movie, I was encouraged because not only did Pele do it for himself but he did it for his people and his country. Pele inspired me because if it weren't for him I don't think I would learn to care about others before myself. To the directors of this movie, you brought a great lesson to me because putting others before yourself can feature nice and good things they will repay you with.

This is a good movie because lessons that come to of putting anyone before yourself, good things will come back to you and all things will repay you good deeds. You should always put those you hate or love before you put yourself because what Pele did was incredible and also work as a team don't let one person do the whole entire thing for you. You can do it your way not what others want you to do it...

This is one of the best movies I’ve ever seen!

the legend

this is one of the greatest biography movies ever made for the greatest footballer who ever lived.