Parent reviews for Pet Pals

Confusing animated animal tale has some iffy humor.

Adult Written byDonna Malls July 13, 2019

Leapster classic

Pet Pals is the greatest Leapster game ever!

Adult Written byMamaBirdie October 29, 2019

Gets annoying after a while

My kiddo was playing this on her Leapster and at first it was fun and then it started to get annoying. The game keeps telling her to wash the puppy and do the same thing over and over.

Adult Written byRebeccaSpark October 27, 2019

Great!

My kids learned so much from this game. They learned how to care for a puppy and how to write letters! Definitely a Leapster must-buy!

Adult Written byJust another Someone October 26, 2019

Wonderful!!!!!!

Go out and get your child this game! This game is WONDERFUL!

Adult Written byAlice Madiran October 26, 2019

A cute game

I bought this game at Walmart a week ago and already my daughter is using this game the most. Usually, I just see her playing Pet Pals. I am glad I got this game.

Adult Written byIsabelle Mona October 26, 2019

Only 2 stars? Age 8+? Really, CSM?

I can't understand why CSM would rate this 2 stars and say it's for ages 8+. Pet Pals is a great game, and it was made for little kids. There is no violence and there is no swearing or sex. I can't understand why CSM would say those things are in it, they are not. I don't know why the CSM review says that there is iffy humor, there is not. Pet Pals is 10000% OK for all ages, and do not listen to the CSM review. Heck, it even has the plot wrong! The game's plot is actually learning to take care of your puppy.

Go out and get this game. Very disappointed in you CSM for saying harsh negative things about this cute game that aren't even related to the game.

Adult Written byMary Goldsmith October 29, 2019

My kids love this game!

Adult Written byWendy U. April 25, 2019

Definatly NOT the video game!

I thought this was based on the video game, but it's not. It's actually based on the Italian cartoon which I watched after viewing this movie. The cartoon is way better. Stick with the cartoon and the LeapFrog games. This movie is inappropriate!

Adult Written by5kids February 11, 2019

I turned it off after the first 5 minutes

I started watching this with my 3, 5, and 9 yr olds, but turned it off after the first few scenes. The behavior of the main characters is ridiculous. The duck sabotages her fellow models, with seemingly no negative consequences. Then the dress is stripped off another character and she’s photographed when she’s obviously distressed. Really disturbing in what looks like a movie for little kids.