Kid reviews for Pets United

Animated pet tale falls flat; violence, mild language.

Teen, 13 years old Written byPortPancake September 12, 2020

Seriously. Trash Movie.

Oh my goodness, terrible film. Don’t bother watching. Save an hour and a half of your time.

Teen, 15 years old Written bybruhman3454 September 17, 2020

Absolute garbage movie.

Don't even bother lol, The movie has blatant stereotyping, Blatant tropes, very weird physics, and a basic, slap-to-the-face theme.
Please don't waste your beautiful time on this ungodly planet.
Thank you.

Teen, 14 years old Written byNugget Spice September 17, 2020

One garbage movie, again

First of all, STEREOTYPES-

The Italian pet owner promises a bunch of pasta (just because you’re Italian doesn’t mean there is pasta all the time everywhere. And the small chihuahua, obviously it’s a blonde fake tanned girl who encourages her ‘friend’ to get her nose done.

Another topic, WHY IS THERE A MONKEY-
And WHY does the pig look so... wrong? The anatomy in the faces of the pets is so trash. And the humans act and look more robotic than the robots.

Animation- clearly garbage, sometimes it get really choppy or just doesn’t make sense. When the main dog leaped from a rooftop to another while the building was ‘ collapsing’ the dog was jumping in slow mo while the building was moving between slow mo and normal.

Another thing, where is the COMMON SENSE with these people, hey, there’s a giant robot, let’s go outside then get startled by the robot that you SAW outside.

I despise this movie, it’s a disgrace to animation and just humanity with its stereotypes and crappy logic. Low budget terrible production movie is what this is

Kid, 10 years old September 11, 2020

its okay in my opinon

well, it matters. Im not sure, but it just does not give me the vibe of goodness. it had a lot of violence, that did bother me. it did have some language, but it did not bother me that much. overall, it was a pretty good movie.

Kid, 7 years old September 24, 2020

wasn't very good

not very funny. another pet movie would be better.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMovieReviewingM... September 20, 2020

Just Watch Secret Life of Pets

My little siblings started this movie because they love "Secret Life of Pets". This movie is clearly a ripoff instead of a "movie that you will like if you like "Secret Life of Pets". The animation is GARBAGE and the voice acting is EXTREMLY stereotyped. It's kinda a weird mix of "Secret Life of Pets" and "Monsters vs Aliens", and by weird mix I mean it rips those movies' plot points into pieces, and then shoves them RANDOMLY shoves them together in a plot for it's own. Seriously, this plot is all over the place and I, A TEEN, was SERIOUSLY confused during this movie, I have no idea how my siblings followed the plot if they even did. And the fight scenes and chases were- there were so many, honestly I think lots of kids would be scared at the robots' scary designs that are SOMEHOW MADE WORSE by the trash animation. And the dialouge is so boring. No one has any chemistry, the jokes were... Were there even jokes??? Again, stereotypes out the wazoo, and anything left of it that might have been okay was slaughtered by the voice acting. Also, the monkey(?) Says "That's a h*ll of a team you got there." My family doesn't mind cursing and neither do I, I don't think it's a big deal at ALL, but was that REALLY necessary? He could have said "heck". Look, I know "Secret Life of Pets" is annoying after the first time, but this is 100× worse. So just pop back on "Secret Life of Pets", at least there is EFFORT into the movie and the animation is pleasing, instead of literal garbage.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMinouTale September 18, 2020

Don't Waste Your Time

I haven't even finished the movie because I already know it's not worth it from what I've seen so far. The animals looks so abnormal and atrocious, there are many stereotypes and the movie has no good role models or lessons. Please don't waste your time. Also that monkey with the big nose-
Teen, 15 years old Written byDogcat September 17, 2020

I’ve never seen it but.

Hi Lorankias303. I’ve never seen this movie before either but, I like The Secret Life of Pets. And I does look similar. That’s all I have to say. PS. I’m going to watch the ACM awards tonight. I’m excited. It came on last night but, I recorded it. And I’m not that crazy for country music but, I’m excited for one of my favorite songs “One Margarita”. Goodbye.
Kid, 12 years old September 15, 2020

Was't the Worst thing I've Watched

I've seen better but had a good story plot that would be better if they animated the movie better or just did it kinda like a live action. They like to use potty words though.

Kid, 7 years old September 12, 2020

fine

this is a good movie you should not watch it twise.
Teen, 15 years old Written byLoranikas303 September 10, 2020
Wait a sec... I've never seen this movie before and I guess it's similar to The Secret Life of Pets.