Kid reviews for Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension

Quirky duo's other-realm adventures are fun for all ages.

Kid, 12 years old August 20, 2011

This is AWESOME!

This is easily the best TV movie I have ever seen. I waited for over a year for this to air, and I'm happy to say that it was totally worth the wait. Especially the ending, which I totally didn't see coming. :)

Teen, 17 years old Written byJanvierRain August 30, 2012

One of My Favorites.

Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension, what can I say except it's the witty, hilarious, fast-paced, beautifully animated movie I expected, and a little bit more. We see a little more complex emotion out of Phineas (and Ferb [to some extent]) instead of his always cheerful, positive attitude, which I love - I always love seeing an other side to any character. While there is a tad bit of violence, this movie is one younger and older people can really enjoy together.

Kid, 9 years old November 18, 2012

Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension

This was a very good movie all together but i would not recommend it for ages up to 6 years of age. It had a bit of romance with Jeremy and Candace at the beginning and it had a bit of violence and bad language. I never said anything I heard on tv shows when I was at age 7 but I think younger ones will. All together though this was a pretty good movie.

Teen, 13 years old Written byAlexaTaylor July 2, 2012

Best movie ever

The best movie of 2011 by far. This film can be watched by kids, teens, and adults. It has action and adventure. When I saw it, I never took my eyes away from the screen.

Kid, 10 years old October 22, 2011

Phineas And Ferb The Movie Across The Second Dimension In Glorious 2D

Phineas And Ferb The Movie Across The Second Dimension In Glorious 2D Is A Disappointing Movie.It Has Too Much Action Compared To The Original Phineas And Ferb Series. Also The Movie Has Nothing That Gives You The WOW Feeling. Overall The Movie Phineas And Ferb Across The Second Dimension The Movie In Glorious 2D Is Disappointing.

Educational Value
Kid, 12 years old September 8, 2011

Awesome Movie

Nothing is wrong with this movie, except for the little violence(no blood). But it was awesome!!

Teen, 14 years old Written byAmanda Booze January 6, 2013

Ok, here's my review. On February 8, 2012, my school, Fairfield Middle School, were going to Washington, D.C. and I was on the 1st charter bus and that lady put a moive on the dvd player and I notice it was Phienas and ferb Across the 2nd Dimension and we, the 7th graders, LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would HIGHLY recommend this movie to my mom, and I did. Thank you Phineas and Ferb for making my trip to D.C. the BEST DAY andt the BEST ONE yet!

Hi mom, when my school, Fairfield Middle School, went to Washington, D.C., we watched Phineas and Ferb Across the 2nd Dimension and we LOVED IT! Oh, and Mom, Grown-ups? Really? Why on earth would Amber at Highland Springs High School watch Grown-ups movie and she said "It was good?" Overall, I would recommend Phineas and Ferb Across the 2nd Dimension to tweens and teens who are really brave.

Teen, 14 years old Written byselenagomezfan64 May 5, 2012

Best animated TV movie

One of best animated TV movies ever.

Educational Value
Kid, 11 years old December 27, 2011

great movie!

has some adult humor.

Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 December 3, 2011

Cool movie

This movie was surprisingly good. I would say it was epic but I didn't like how angry Phineas was with Perry when he found out that he was a secret agent; I know he would seem shocked but he was pretty angry and out of character. But I'm glad he didn't stay that way for long. There is notably more violence than in the series (hand to hand combat, lasers, robots attacking humans), but it's appropriate for elementary-schooled kids abd some younger ones. Also, there is talk about romance (mostly from Candance, talking about Jeremey) SPOILER ALERT Isabella briefly kisses Phineas
Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 August 8, 2011

A bit violent, but ok for young kids

The movie was good, but got a bit violent at parts. But the movie was still good and ok for kids 7+ Violence: Some mildly violent fight scenes Sex: Brief kiss scene between Phineas and Isabella

Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 28, 2012

OK movie,not as good as the show though.

I'm a HUGE fan o Phineas & Ferb.This movie was OK.It was funny,AND action packed! Even edicational! The 3D effects were AMAZING! BUT the music was loud and some of the characters didn't look like they were in the TV show.It would be cool if this movie was in theaters.That's what Nickelodeon does.here are a lot of good Nick shows that got its own movie.Like SpongeBob,Rugrats,The Wild Thornberrys,and Hey Arnold.This movie was alright.
Kid, 8 years old November 18, 2012

nope........................dissapointing

im really dissappointed about the langugage,se*,and violence in this.also its TRAGEDY and...im also dissappointed about that too..Should be a PG movie.

Kid, 12 years old August 6, 2012

Great entertainment.

It's really entertaining, and fun for the whole family. Brilliantly written, although only older kids would understand everything. Some sound effects are a little overwhelming, and some are missing. Overall, it's great, but it could have been better.